EpicNPC Marketplace

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Gaming Marketplace - Buy, sell or trade your accounts, items or services

Welcome to the EpicNPC forums where members can buy, sell and trade accounts for free. We have hundreds of MMORPG categories ranging from World of Warcraft (WoW), Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), Runescape, Aion,Guild Wars 2 (GW2) and many more. We also have MMOFPS, MOBA and Smartphone trading forums for games like League of Legends, Diablo 3, Hearthstone and games for IoS and Android devices including Clash of Clans, Game of War and many others.

• Register a free account.
    • Create threads to buy, sell or trade accounts, items or services with other members. Use WTB, WTS or WTT to easily identify your thread.
    • Chat and trade with over 575,000 members. Over 10,000 Verified buyers, sellers and traders. 25,000+ visitors daily.
    • Automated middleman system called Trade Guardian for safe and secure trading or selling.
    • Over 800 game marketplaces listed offering accounts, boosting and power-leveling services, CD keys, items, game cards, and more.

Official Suggestion thread - help make EpicNPC a better marketplace

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Admin
Here to help. Just contact me if you have any questions.
Staff member
56   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
I'm aware you can grab an IP through a link, but that's not something I want to encourage members to start doing.

ip hash: 00b204e9800998ecf8427e

The Integrity

Verified Middleman
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Staff member
1167   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
I'm aware you can grab an IP through a link, but that's not something I want to encourage members to start doing.
I don't see how would enabling the option for trusted member encourage that. :p

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Admin
Staff member
56   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
If someone has the Trusted badge, but doesn't have a website, the reverse IP lookup tool is useless. They would have to grab IP through a URL to use it. So it becomes an incentive for Trusted members with no website to start using IP grab links.

The Integrity

Verified Middleman
Middleman
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Staff member
1167   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
Although some timestamps show the exact time on hover, many other still don't, the most important being the last activity in profile.

Since this is already implemented on post timestamps, it shouldn't be hard to make them all like that.

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Admin
Staff member
56   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
We can make that change. I'll add it to the list. It should be done in 1-2 weeks as we're working on some other things at the moment.

idle

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
8   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
In Minecraft accounts forum, you are forced to use one of the primary prefixes (OG, Semi OG, Special Rank, Special Item).

That can be confusing if someone wants to just sell his account, to which none of these prefixes apply.
Maybe someone just does not play anymore, or has a Second Account that he or she wants to get rid of. In this case all of the Prefixes are misleading.
Maybe there should be some prefix called "Basic" or smth. Or a option to create a post without a primary prefix.

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Admin
Staff member
56   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
A normal Minecraft account is not worth much. If it's a plain account, buyers are better off just purchasing the game for $20. Accounts that have something special (OG, Semi OG, Special Rank, Special Item) have a bit more value so that's what we allow.

If we allow normal accounts again, it'll just open the door for stolen or generated accounts. Since we don't want that, we're not allowing any normal accounts, sorry.

idle

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
8   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Yeh, makes sense. I wasnt aware that it was forbidden, i just thought its missing!
Its some time ago that i read these "Account selling rules", as im not interested in selling any Minecraft accounts. ^^

The Integrity

Verified Middleman
Middleman
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Staff member
1167   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
The ban reasons when a user is linked to a previously banned account sometimes seem misleading.
Latest example: https://www.epicnpc.com/members/690208-GucciGang

Every admin/mod seems to be using a different format(s), ranging from just the name to a full description.

There should be a format that everyone should follow. For example: "Previously banned: <reason> - <username of old acc>"
Previously banned scammer - casSso

And not just for this, but for ban reasons in general. But these are the most misleading.

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Admin
Staff member
56   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
It's not really misleading. It just takes a little work to see the real reason.

If you search casSso on the ban list, you can see he was banned for scamming.

When mods/admins are banning members, it takes time to trace back certain bans and to find the original reason why someone was banned. I don't want to waste time by having to do that every time we ban someone, so instead we just use put the username of the banned account we link them to.

Members can then trace back to find the original ban reason.

The Integrity

Verified Middleman
Middleman
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Staff member
1167   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
[MENTION=86871]EpicNPC[/MENTION]
The problem is, they have no idea that the reason is a username.
We are used to it, so it's never really misleading to us, but a new member has no clue what "casSso" means and does not automatically assume that it's a username.

The reason why it sometimes takes time to trace the reason is precisely because of no format. That's why sometimes you get a chain of usernames that you need to follow through to get to the reason. Members also need to do this so it's a hassle for them as well.
If you start using a format, it would clean itself up over time and you won't have to go through chains of usernames as much.

This also allows scammers to make up reasons on why they are banned and members simply believe them.
What percentage of members do you think are even aware that there's a ban list that you can search through?
The amount of those who actually search through the username chain and get to the reason is even lower.

It just takes a little work to see the real reason.
It shouldn't. The reason is somewhat important and not all bans should be treated the same. Reasons such as 'too many multiple accounts' and 'spam' do not weight the same for me as 'scammer' or 'evading negative feedback'. In the first case, I might still trade with the person, whereas in the second I would always avoid.

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Admin
Staff member
56   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
We'll create some ban reason templates this week and start using them so it's clearer to everyone why someone was banned, but I don't want mods, myself included, tracing back the original ban reason each time. I understand it's useful, but it's just too time consuming.

The Fallen

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
164   1   0
Rating
99.4%
Country
Poland
Multiple Accounts
Little suggestion to avoid giving fake negative feedback's.

Add button / option on thread ( same place as Give feedback ) new button like "request trade". Both sides must agee with it. Even if deal wont be completed. If both sides gree to start a deal, then You can see option to give feedback. So "trolls" can't give such feedback just for fun.

doomedtofail

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Former Mod
Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
172   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
It could be used purposely to block legitimate negative feedback as well.

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Admin
Staff member
56   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
I don't see a need for this. When fake neg feedback is given, we normally remove it quickly and we have the feedback dispute forum if it's not obvious. We don't want to make it harder for members to give feedback.

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
so i wrote neg feedback on the fallens account because i was upset he deleted comments when i called him out for having over priced products. wouldnt he be hiding something then. why delete i guess you could say your only allowed to write i wanna buy or you dont wont comments. i have no problem with him in making money but making hella profit from it. $4 or even full profit it costs him 50 cents for 1k retweets but would charge someone $10 for that. and people could buy them it thereself and have a 90 day refill and not some 15 day rill means he is buying without refill kinda lowers the price on followers but there is a 15 day refill you can choose from. at the end of the day i just want to know am i allowed to write a comment on something without the seller deleting it cause i know what he is doing and see it as robbing people for there money. he isnt scamming and worry this site may have a lot but thats with anything and i can understand that.

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Admin
Staff member
56   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Commenting on price to say it's too expensive is considered trolling.

Sellers sometimes make accounts to post things like this in their competitors threads or ask friends to do it, then we get complaints from sellers saying their threads are being ruined due to these comments.

Sellers are free to list at any price they wish. If it's indeed too expensive, no one will buy it and the buyer will have to lower the price.

Price is also purely an opinion. A $200 account might be worth $100 to someone, but $300 to someone else. We don't want to deal with people arguing or posting about a seller's price, so we don't allow these type of comments.

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
is there a thread i can post for all services on social media. or do i need to make one for each of them. and am i allowed to show people how to get retweets for low prices without charging them

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Admin
Staff member
56   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
You would have to go to each service forum for the social media categories we have and make a separate thread for each.

Guides can't be posted, only sales, so if you want to post a guide on how to get retweets for low prices, post in one of our general discussion forums instead.

stree

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Staff member
384   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
I already contacted Mike about this, but lets hear more opinions.

I feel like feedback system slightly broken.

What I mean: two persons can exchange with feedbacks without any restrictions, as long as they have real deals of course. But it doesn't help overall because people may have long partnership and exchange with feedbacks after each small trade.

Example: check this profile and tell me if you think it works correctly - https://www.epicnpc.com/itrader.php?u=593070

Blaugrana

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
183   0   1
Rating
100%
Country
Greece
Multiple Accounts
I agree on this. Someone can gain false reputation by just trading with only 1 person
I already contacted Mike about this, but lets hear more opinions.

I feel like feedback system slightly broken.

What I mean: two persons can exchange with feedbacks without any restrictions, as long as they have real deals of course. But it doesn't help overall because people may have long partnership and exchange with feedbacks after each small trade.

Example: check this profile and tell me if you think it works correctly - https://www.epicnpc.com/itrader.php?u=593070

stree

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Staff member
384   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
Reputation isn't really false, but it becomes useless.

I can't accept the fact that guy has 14 feedbacks, which isn't really bad score and I could even call it "trusted". But when you check it closely you understand that's everything is fake and all he did is traded multiple times with one guy.

Last edited:

Blaugrana

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
183   0   1
Rating
100%
Country
Greece
Multiple Accounts
Yeah that's what I meant. Of course a buyer is responsible and should check the seller (icluding the feedbacks) but buyers mostly just look the number
Reputation isn't really false, but it becomes useless.

I can't accept the fact that guy has 14 feedbacks, which isn't really bad score and I could even call it "trusted". But when you check it closely you understand that's everything is fake and all he did is traded multiple times with one guy.

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
question i saw someone that was banned for selling stolen accounts but at the same time there are people on this site selling csgo accounts with 13 years. those accounts could have been stolen and they are easy to get. and are selling for $10. and some pages have so much feedback and long term buyers. how do you know the account was stolen or not does someone tell you ?

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Admin
Staff member
56   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
This is a suggestion thread, not a help thread. Please post in the correct area.