Official Suggestion thread - help make EpicNPC a better marketplace

Not Recently Bumped
Banned - multiple scams, multiple website
I think we need got alerts if someone leave feedback on our profile if it's not our post / thread

example :

https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/ltb-trade-venus-mid-game-account.1496776/

https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/buying-trading-for-wes-wesley-on-stalagg.1493089/


1567157173060.png


I got 2 fake feedbacks since several days ago and just know it by today because no alerts or notification about it

got 1 negative 1 star and 1 positive 5 star feedback on my profile
 
We'll have to review feedback notifications. Before we had PM notifications enabled, but a PM also triggers an email notification and people were complaining they were getting too many notifications so we disabled those.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - multiple scams, multiple website
We'll have to review feedback notifications. Before we had PM notifications enabled, but a PM also triggers an email notification and people were complaining they were getting too many notifications so we disabled those.

Okay I understand it Mike, and also because all this impersonating case, I find a solution about impersonator on discord : https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/guide-to-check-discord-impersonator-unique-id.1500499/

I think we can encourage user that got scammed or meet impersonator to post the scammer / impersonator unique ID on dispute form, so we can have a list of it and can be used to avoid getting scammed by same person even if he rename or using discord nitro
 
Banned - multiple scams, multiple website
I hope there will be more option for "Professional Seller Premium" right now only can purchase 3 months, please add 6 or 1 year or more..

I want to add my subscription, but need wait it expire first... so now my upgrade is gone and need wait payment review again.. I just worried that I will got reported or warn because I don't have my upgrade priviledge right now :eek:
 
I hope there will be more option for "Professional Seller Premium" right now only can purchase 3 months, please add 6 or 1 year or more..

I want to add my subscription, but need wait it expire first... so now my upgrade is gone and need wait payment review again.. I just worried that I will got reported or warn because I don't have my upgrade priviledge right now :eek:
If you do get a warning but had a review for your upgrade pending then you can let the mod that gave the warning that you are waiting on the upgrade and then the warning can be reversed.
 
Banned - multiple scams, multiple website
@EpicNPC

Is it possible for pro seller got new feature like to check if the new user have multiple account or not?
or can check the user ip use vpn or not?

because if someone just registered I can't check their IP or multiple account until moderator or admin detect it and mark it down

example this one person, I almost miss out that he have multiple account, lucky he have post and I try check his hash IP and found that he have so many multiple account that got banned for scamming others

1568729208398.png

1568729242402.png
 
The "multiple account" tab is not based on IPs. The same IP does not always means it's the same person, so it's not used for this tab.

I'm not sure I understand this request. All members can already see the "multiple account" tab and can click the "IP Hash" to see matching hashes.

Are you requesting the Pro Sellers can see the real IPs?
 
Banned - multiple scams, multiple website
The "multiple account" tab is not based on IPs. The same IP does not always means it's the same person, so it's not used for this tab.

I'm not sure I understand this request. All members can already see the "multiple account" tab and can click the "IP Hash" to see matching hashes.

Are you requesting the Pro Sellers can see the real IPs?

as long it can check buyer using vpn or not, I believe no need to see the real IP, since it will disclose other user information too

for now anyone that want do transaction with me, I will ask them to pm or post on epicnpc first, so I can try check their history, if they have multiple account or not

but the problem some people create new account on epicnpc,

and I cannot detect if they have use VPN or not as new user, because I believe the only way to know the user using VPN or not only by admin or moderators


EDIT :
or maybe add ip hash on profile at "last seen"

so we can click and check if the user have multiple account with same IP or using VPN or not
 
I'm sorry, I can't discuss our VPN detection system as that would just help scammers to avoid it, but we already monitor this.

Yes, we can add an "IP Hash" tab to the profile page to list the last recorded hashes. We'll add that to our list, but it might be a few months before you see that added as we have a lot to do at this time.
 
Banned - multiple scams, multiple website
I'm sorry, I can't discuss our VPN detection system as that would just help scammers to avoid it, but we already monitor this.

Yes, we can add an "IP Hash" tab to the profile page to list the last recorded hashes. We'll add that to our list, but it might be a few months before you see that added as we have a lot to do at this time.


so, the fastest way is I apply as moderator and will have tools to detect all this scammers and VPN users
 
Been bothering me since I joined the website 23 years ago.
It's time to add those 5 pixels of padding on the user title.

VtoerKX.png

Current

tF0ry8R.png

5 pixels of padding in the bottom

You can implement that change within the time it takes to listen to "Chickened Out" from Oldschool Runescape which is Unlocked in the Evil Chicken's Lair during the Recipe for Disaster quest!
https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Special:Redirect?wptype=file&wpvalue=Chickened_Out.ogg
 
Hi,

I'm new to the community and trying one off sell a gaming account. Because I am new I have no seller history and a lot of the buyers messaging me about the sale are asking to send code first then get paid. Is this normal? When I tell them to use the middleman system they're like "No nevermind." This seems incredibly risky for me because I can't undo the transfer code once sent. So yeah... is this normal or a common occurrence?
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Then its most likely they are attempting to scam you. DO NOT use any discord middlemen as well as you will be getting scammed.
Maybe one of those people who said no do not want to pay for a middleman but most if not all are trying to use your inexperience to scam you. In a game where you cannot recall account NEVER go first.
 
Then its most likely they are attempting to scam you. DO NOT use any discord middlemen as well as you will be getting scammed.
Maybe one of those people who said no do not want to pay for a middleman but most if not all are trying to use your inexperience to scam you. In a game where you cannot recall account NEVER go first.
Thank you so much for the help!
 
Hi I’m new! Loving the site, here are some suggestions, might be limited problems to the phone version. As I’ve only visited it on phone.
Upgrade the filter options, sort by most recent, most positive feedback. (current sort by last message one doesn’t work) being able to search just the sub forum instead of the entire site.
Maybe put filters at the top instead of bottom
These are things I noticed the first time I got here, I don’t know if it’s just me not being used to it.
But yeah, as noted above these might not be
Problems on normal versions. 🤓
 
please add two subforums
Fallout 76 Powerlevleing
Red Dead Online Powerlevleing
I'm sorry, there is not enough activity in either of those forums to create subforums.

Upgrade the filter options, sort by most recent, most positive feedback. (current sort by last message one doesn’t work) being able to search just the sub forum instead of the entire site.
1. Search has an option to search "Everywhere" and "this forum" so this is already available.
2. Yes, moving filters to the top would be better.
3. Default sort can't be changed - Sort works by "bump" time not "last reply" time. Bumps are how sellers push their threads to the top of the forum and are considered active threads. The "last reply" time might be older, but these are considered "comments in threads" and not used to determine if a thread is active or not. Changing the sort would make all the "bump" features irrelevant and so this can't be change.

We have a lot on our list currently. There's a few other mobile issues we need to do as well and we plan to have a larger mobile update later this year or early next year to address all of these issues.
 
ust curious, as i am new in WoW, why its only two options - US and EU for wow classic/retail accounts/leveling/gold on epicnpc?
afaik we also have TW server (Thaiwan)
WoW US and EU were created before the other regions even existed as WoW is one of the oldest forums we have. The other regions China, Korea and Taiwan were never added due to language. We're an English website and for all 3 of those I would assume would have a very low percentage of English speaking users.

At this point I don't think it's worth adding those regions for normal WoW, since subforums would have to be created to keep the same structure. However for WoW Classic, it's a simple filter that we can updated, so that would be easier. Do you think we need the extra regions?
 
Banned - multiple scams, multiple website
I think we need add rules about credit card fraud / chargeback for cheap gems / currency in games

recently got 2 case where my customer complaint about their account got banned, and after we contact the support, it's all because refunded purchase / chargeback from cheap gems seller or top up services..

some people not aware about the risk at all

I hope there is rules or maybe some official warning about cheap currency/top up services at epicnpc that I can share to my customer everytime we settle a transaction to warn them about the risk

or add another terms rules for selling currency like rules for "Leveling/Boosting Terms", which the seller need states if have risk or compensation
 
Last edited:
In game currency services that use payment fraud (chargebacks) as part of their service are not allowed and results in an immediate ban.

Please report any sellers you're aware of, we'll investigate and if confirmed they'll be banned.
 
Banned - Fraud/Abuse Detected
If you have a suggestion on a feature you'd like to see added to the forums please make it below. I will then reply to it and if it's a good one it will be added to the to-do list.
Hi, I am looking for a person who sell CMS/ MCN. I did click on the search section but it said that "The search could not be completed because the search keywords were too short, too long, or too common". What should I do to find what I am looking for? Thank you
 
Change back the forum the way it was in the old days. I dont like the new layout where I have to do a search to find the category for a game. I should be able to navigate and browse all the content of it without "googling".
I dont like how "Forum" is the homepage but to find it I have to scroll past the ads and recently added to find incomplete version of it.
When I came back, I found it really confusing and I bet a lot of people that come here feel the same way. I guess you will say its for mobile users but **** them.
 
The new site launched 15 months ago, so I think we'll stick with it ;)

The top 22 categorizes and their sub forums are on the homepage, yes you have to scroll down a bit, but scrolling down was the same on the old site.

We have 1400 categories, so listing them on the homepage is not realistic or effecienct. If you know what game you're interested in, just type it into the box. I don't understand why that's not a good solution.

A complete list can be found here which is in the "Forum" drop down menu in the top navigation.
https://www.epicnpc.com/forumslist/
 
We plan to compact some areas in the future so you don't have to scroll down so much as you mentioned. However we're currently working on other more critical updates, so things like this will have to wait for a bit. Thank you for the suggestion.
 
PMs are getting a huge update soon to make it work more like a instant chat (Discord, skype). It'll also allow you to manage multiple chat conversations from one screen. It should be ready by mid or late March.
 
Back
Top