julygumiho12 185 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Vietnam Multiple Accounts 0 May 7, 2026 #1 I used to receive notification emails, but it suddenly stopped working after the website update. Is there any way I can fix this?
I used to receive notification emails, but it suddenly stopped working after the website update. Is there any way I can fix this?
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States May 8, 2026 #2 We are aware of this issue and are working on a fix.
julygumiho12 185 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Vietnam Multiple Accounts 0 May 8, 2026 #3 EpicNPC said: We are aware of this issue and are working on a fix. Click to expand... Click to collapse... Thank you. Also, can I have the Trusted badge? I think I meet all the requirements
EpicNPC said: We are aware of this issue and are working on a fix. Click to expand... Click to collapse... Thank you. Also, can I have the Trusted badge? I think I meet all the requirements
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States May 11, 2026 #4 Notification were fixed a few days ago. The trusted badge has been added to your account.