No friends and family?

Not Recently Bumped

freestylexgp

Level 41

Trade Guardian Orders: 6

(100%) (6 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 22, 2013
The friends and family option is always displayed in any paypal account regardless in which country the account has been registered. If the person tries to send via friends and family and they have no bank account or credit card registered paypal will automatically tell them to do it.

I have never heard of the case of F&F not being available to anyone ever before, but I could be wrong.
 
Hm.. that's weird the person saying this is telling me they don't have it in Chile, do you think it's a scam?

Hey @freestylexgp @Romolus, some countries restrict Friend & Family payments, and only allow Business transactions, so this could be a legitimate reason for the issue at hand.

@freestylexgp - If you are conserned with safety, do a quick check on your potential buyers profile or under the avatar to see the country displayed, and search online if PayPal F&F payments are allowed or not in that country.

You can check this thread out for more information on alternative payment methods that are generally safer: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/wha...e-if-i-want-to-avoid-chargebacks-etc.1622296/

Hope that helps. ;)
 
I've always conducted all my transactions on paypal without F&F because it is not available in my country. The downside is i need to pay the fees, unfortunately.
 
Yeah, I do just that.
On the other hand however, whenever I buy something I'll need to pay the fees. Which can sometimes be more than the item itself such as buying things that cost a dollar or less. :(

Yeah good point, but pretty much every payment platform has some sort of fee so I guess as a buyer it’s just something you learn to live with.
 
Back
Top