- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Someone I'm trading with cannot seem to find the friends and family thing for paypal, is there another option or is there some way to?

Trade Guardian Orders: 6
Global ModeratorHm.. that's weird the person saying this is telling me they don't have it in Chile, do you think it's a scam?
Global ModeratorThat does help a lot and I will use it for the future, thanks!
Global ModeratorI've always conducted all my transactions on paypal without F&F because it is not available in my country. The downside is i need to pay the fees, unfortunately.
Yeah, I do just that.You could always incorporate your prices to Include fees, might be worth looking into, especially if you are doing a lot of business here.![]()
Global ModeratorYeah, I do just that.
On the other hand however, whenever I buy something I'll need to pay the fees. Which can sometimes be more than the item itself such as buying things that cost a dollar or less.![]()
That's true I learned to live with it. PayPal can be insane when you pay $0.33 just for buying something that costs $1. Do you know how BTC compares in this aspect?Yeah good point, but pretty much every payment platform has some sort of fee so I guess as a buyer it’s just something you learn to live with.
Global ModeratorThat's true I learned to live with it. PayPal can be insane when you pay $0.33 just for buying something that costs $1. Do you know how BTC compares in this aspect?