Newbie here, need advice to sell my old overwatch account

Not Recently Bumped

MilhouseVP

Level 15

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
France
Member Since
Mar 3, 2024
Last seen
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi there !
I just register on the site to sell my old OW account.

I'm a little lost since it's the first time I do this.

I linked my EpicNPC account with trustap already to have a more secure sell.

Is there anything more I have to do before starting the sell ?
 
Hi there !
I just register on the site to sell my old OW account.

I'm a little lost since it's the first time I do this.

I linked my EpicNPC account with trustap already to have a more secure sell.

Is there anything more I have to do before starting the sell ?

Hello! Welcome to our forum. To make sure you trade safely, please take a look at these helpful articles and forums. We're happy to have you here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
★ Useful threads to visit ★

Trade Guardian Know-How - Click here

Safe Trading Practices - Click here

How Do I Make A Thread Or Edit My Content? - Click here

How Do I Filter Out Neutral Feedback? - Click here

Feedback Disputes - Click here

Active Disputes - Click here

Help Section - Click here
 
Back
Top