
Trade Guardian Orders: 106
I think the old ones were more fitting since it matched the website scheme.
But I guess they're quite old now and needs an update. These are so good looking anyway! Good job! ^^
Since so many people have been requesting the 'Epic Member" badge to appear with the Verified badge, I've decided to allow it even though Verified members get absolutely no benefit to having both memberships.
Since so many people have been requesting the 'Epic Member" badge to appear with the Verified badge, I've decided to allow it even though Verified members get absolutely no benefit to having both memberships.
MiddlemanAm I the only one who thinks the old ones were better?
The new ones look good, but they don't match the site's theme at all.
The old ones were much more fitting.
There's no problem, as I wrote earlier, to pay $4 for it, but what attracted my attention was this specific situation:Since so many people have been requesting the 'Epic Member" badge to appear with the Verified badge, I've decided to allow it even though Verified members get absolutely no benefit to having both memberships.
Administrator
MiddlemanPut the two words together, read them, then make an educated guess.
I'm gonna explain it to you and to others.
Former Mod is a Moderator that have resignen by themself or being undeployed for other reasons.
Look it like this, i'm a moderator at the moment but if i resign/quit sometime then i will be a Former Mod (A no longer moderator)