New Rank Images!

Not Recently Bumped
Administrator
(72 reviews)

EpicNPC

Level 100

Administrator

Trade Guardian Orders: 106

(100%) (72 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 17, 2007
Last seen

EpicNPC

Administrator
Country
United States
I updated the rank images today to add a little more color to the site. Hope you guys like them.

epic_admin2.png

epic_smod2.png

epic_mod2.png

exmod.png

epic_pro_seller2.png

epic_mm2.png

epic_verified2.png

epic_member3.png

authenticator2.png

banned2.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think the old ones were more fitting since it matched the website scheme.
But I guess they're quite old now and needs an update. These are so good looking anyway! Good job! ^^
 
I was gonna suggest purple color for moderators since its the same green color for verified and moderators and then I checked this thread ;)

- - - Updated - - -

But the new icons look awesome nevertheless :D

- - - Updated - - -

I think the old ones were more fitting since it matched the website scheme.
But I guess they're quite old now and needs an update. These are so good looking anyway! Good job! ^^


Maybe Mike changes rank styles before he applies new style to the whole site? :D
 
Banned - banned on postcount - http://www.postcount.net/forum/showthread.php?151429-Lako-is-official-a-thief-(With-proof)
rofl this makes me to not want to ever be a Super Mod, mostly because i love the green scheme (i use the green layout as well for the site)
 
As always, I welcome and appreciate the work you've done in order to continuously improve the website. They're all cool, but the Super Moderator badge is, by far, the most awsome in my opinion: it's sharp, clear and it gives a feeling of authority :)

Also, I'd have two suggestions:
- what about adding a "stroke effect" (just like in Photoshop), like the old ones had, to clearly delimitate each badge ?
- would you consider letting us, the "Epic Verified" users (currently Verified badge) also have the "Epic" badge ? Of course, we may still have to pay for it, if you don't want to include it in the price of getting "Verified", that wouldn't be an issue for me. Asking this because in the past, we had "Epic" and "Epic verified", where you could clearly see that Epic Verified > Epic. However, with the new badges, it's harder to realise which gives more safety or has "a higher position" . Furthermore, I also consider the Epic member badge even looks slightly better than the Verified one :)
 
Last edited:
Since so many people have been requesting the 'Epic Member" badge to appear with the Verified badge, I've decided to allow it even though Verified members get absolutely no benefit to having both memberships.
 
Since so many people have been requesting the 'Epic Member" badge to appear with the Verified badge, I've decided to allow it even though Verified members get absolutely no benefit to having both memberships.

Great news, just as I hoped for! The badge itself is already a huge benefit. You tend to underestimate the power of a nicely designed badge, mate. People would even pay money (myself included) to have that nice looking badge, even if it doesn't give any extra rights or benefits when it comes to the forum itself. Great to hear we're getting that for free anyway :)
 
I have noticed an "Epic Badge" at someone who was also "Epic Verified". However, the rest of us, didn't "automatically" get the "Epic Badge" after the annoucement:
Since so many people have been requesting the 'Epic Member" badge to appear with the Verified badge, I've decided to allow it even though Verified members get absolutely no benefit to having both memberships.
There's no problem, as I wrote earlier, to pay $4 for it, but what attracted my attention was this specific situation:
1.The lowest period when trying to buy the Epic upgrade is 1 year.
2.I remember i bought the epic upgrade ( the $3 or $4 one ) when i joined the forum ( and after that, i bought the epic verified one too )
3.I am member of this forum for SLIGHTLY (few days left) less than 1 year.
4.I have seen someone who already had BOTH the Epic and Verified badges and that's how i realised it already is possible to get both of them. At the same time, it confused me and that's why i decided to ask.
=== THUS ===
5. How comes I don't have the badge ? Do we have to buy it once again, after this badge upgrade process, or is it simply a bug ?
6. If it isn't a bug and "working as intended", if I upgrade right now, once again, to Epic member, will I get the badge ?

Once again, not complaining and don't really care about $4, but just wanted to clarify this aspect, just in case other people were asking themselves too.

Later edit: i Upgraded to epic and paid another $4, but it replaced my verified badge. It's clearly a bug ! Please give back my verified badge in addition to the epic one and also clarify if we're supposed to pay those $4 extra anyway :)
 
Last edited:
Just purchase the EpicMember upgrade. You'll lose your Verification temporarily since the new upgrade will replace your old one. I'll need to manually update it which can take up to 24 hrs.
 
Banned - dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/keiichi-owes-me-fees-i-hope-he-is-okay-cool-dude.1433002/
What is former mod?Never saw it before.

I'm gonna explain it to you and to others.

Former Mod is a Moderator that have resignen by themself or being undeployed for other reasons.
Look it like this, i'm a moderator at the moment but if i resign/quit sometime then i will be a Former Mod (A no longer moderator)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top