My MM transactions was cancelled by the website.

Not Recently Bumped

B4n4n4

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Brazil
Member Since
Apr 7, 2021
Last seen
You can try again.

It's a FFXI private server game, so this is not one of our popular games. It's possible a MM didn't claim because they didn't not want to download and install the game for a one time MM transaction.

I recommend contacting a MM first and finding someone that will do it. Then once you create the transaction, invite that MM.
https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/middleman-services.59/
 
You can try again.

It's a FFXI private server game, so this is not one of our popular games. It's possible a MM didn't claim because they didn't not want to download and install the game for a one time MM transaction.

I recommend contacting a MM first and finding someone that will do it. Then once you create the transaction, invite that MM.
https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/middleman-services.59/
That makes sense. I just thought that, considering the amount of posts for private server accounts, a MM would be available.

Thanks for your answer.
 
Back
Top