Minor Bug: Last seen A moment ago · Performing moderation duties

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.
(41 reviews)

Mete

Level 63

Trade Guardian Orders: 24

(100%) (41 reviews)
Country
Turkey
Member Since
Feb 8, 2022
Last seen
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
0
Whenever I check my reports interface https://www.epicnpc.com/reports/******/ my profile last seen is "Last seen A moment ago · Performing moderation duties" however I think this will happen to any user not only moderators, I also don't know if its worth to report but wanted to you guys let know
 
Whenever I check my reports interface https://www.epicnpc.com/reports/******/ my profile last seen is "Last seen A moment ago · Performing moderation duties" however I think this will happen to any user not only moderators, I also don't know if its worth to report but wanted to you guys let know
Hey @Metesansan, this is known, and has no effect on the platform. This will only appear when you are deleting / closing threads or when using the report feature.
 
Hey @Metesansan, this is known, and has no effect on the platform. This will only appear when you are deleting / closing threads or when using the report feature.

Hey @Kai
Thank you for your reply, I also thought at the first place it was known but couldn't see anything about it and might implement little work to look better(?) like "Editing own thread" and/or "Keeping forum safe" :unsure:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top