- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
Repped members and OO only, non-negotiable.
OO of this account since 07-08. 15k achievements. Never banned. Ill throw some Screens in just to make the post short and sweet. The account is as secure as they come. I stopped playing at the start of BFA, just thought the xpac was trash. Shadowlands deluxe pre-ordered and has game time.
Almost 600 pets including some TCGs, 200 mounts including Ashes of Alar, Horseman's Reigns, Grove Warden/violet spellwing (unobtainable), Uncorrupted Voidwing(soon to be unobtainable), Spectral Wind Rider (unobtainable), Swift Zhevra (unobtainable) meta raid achievement mounts etc Can send legit armory so you can see it all. Tabard of Flame. 40 or so titles including Field Medic and some unobtainable pvp titles. I have a ton of characters on the account. You'll see in pics that I have stuff for every other game on Bnet including both Blops 4 and MW. Anything else you want to know just ask.
Paladin has unobtainable character specific PvP titles
-Scout
-Grunt
-First Sergeant
-Sergeant
-Senior Sergeant
I will provide Valid Driver's License and any other info needed and I expect the same.
OO of this account since 07-08. 15k achievements. Never banned. Ill throw some Screens in just to make the post short and sweet. The account is as secure as they come. I stopped playing at the start of BFA, just thought the xpac was trash. Shadowlands deluxe pre-ordered and has game time.
Almost 600 pets including some TCGs, 200 mounts including Ashes of Alar, Horseman's Reigns, Grove Warden/violet spellwing (unobtainable), Uncorrupted Voidwing(soon to be unobtainable), Spectral Wind Rider (unobtainable), Swift Zhevra (unobtainable) meta raid achievement mounts etc Can send legit armory so you can see it all. Tabard of Flame. 40 or so titles including Field Medic and some unobtainable pvp titles. I have a ton of characters on the account. You'll see in pics that I have stuff for every other game on Bnet including both Blops 4 and MW. Anything else you want to know just ask.
Paladin has unobtainable character specific PvP titles
-Scout
-Grunt
-First Sergeant
-Sergeant
-Senior Sergeant
I will provide Valid Driver's License and any other info needed and I expect the same.
Attachments
Last edited:
