Looking for an mcoc accounts with lots of units, not too bothered about the champs but preferably some decent 5* - 6*
Budget depending on how many units on the account.
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Timmy Failure
BANNED
Banned - Fake feedback
Hey man, I saw you were looking for an MCOC account. I have one I am selling. It has Doom, Herc, Shang Chi and Apoc all the 6 star rank 3. It also has some good 5/65 trophy 5 star ascended champs along with a 6 star r2 Sandman and Cosmic Ghost Rider. There is also a 6 star generic 1-2 and 2-3 gem. It is a throne breaker account with 890k rating and around 10k prestige. The dropbox is https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/lspycuypprjebklcv8lg3/h?rlkey=oqjaj4r5yo9s4gqzqrhvyc8s5&dl=0. Im asking from 45-65$ but negotiations are welcome!! Money can be sent using PayPal.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.