WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
WELCOME TO MY MCOC BOOSTING & PROGRESSION SERVICE! 
Hello Summoners! Are you stuck on a difficult boss or want to push for Paragon/Valiant/Elder status quickly?
You are in the right place.
Who Am I
I am a dedicated MCOC Content Creator and an a veteran player. I stream MCOC live every day on Twitch and I am currently running the First Ever FTP to Elder Speedrun Challenge. I know the mechanics, nodes, and champion interactions inside out. When you hand over your account, it is managed by a true MCOC veteran
>
SERVICES OFFERED:
> (If you need something specific that is not listed, just ask!)
> Story Progression:
> Act 6, 7, 8 and 9 Completion / 100% Exploration
> Push to Paragon , Valiant or Elder
> Endgame & Challenges:
> * Necropolis (Completion & 100% Exploration)
> * Abyss of Legends / Labyrinth of Legends
> * Grandmaster's Gauntlet / Eternity of Pain (EoP)
> Carina’s Challenges
> Monthly & Competitive:
> Monthly Event Quests (Uncollected to Valiant difficulty)
> Battlegrounds Grinding (Push to Gladiators Circuit)
> Arena Grinding (Milestones or Top Rank pushes)
> HOW TO CONTACT ME:
> The best and fastest way to reach me is through Telegram. We can discuss your roster, the service you need, and agree on a fair price.
> Telegram ID: https://t.me/KaanEthemKurtlapa
>
Payment Methods:
> Western Union
> *Note: Do not hesitate to message me for a custom quote based on your roster! Let's get you those rewards.
Hello Summoners! Are you stuck on a difficult boss or want to push for Paragon/Valiant/Elder status quickly?
You are in the right place.
I am a dedicated MCOC Content Creator and an a veteran player. I stream MCOC live every day on Twitch and I am currently running the First Ever FTP to Elder Speedrun Challenge. I know the mechanics, nodes, and champion interactions inside out. When you hand over your account, it is managed by a true MCOC veteran
>
> (If you need something specific that is not listed, just ask!)
> Story Progression:
> Act 6, 7, 8 and 9 Completion / 100% Exploration
> Push to Paragon , Valiant or Elder
> Endgame & Challenges:
> * Necropolis (Completion & 100% Exploration)
> * Abyss of Legends / Labyrinth of Legends
> * Grandmaster's Gauntlet / Eternity of Pain (EoP)
> Carina’s Challenges
> Monthly & Competitive:
> Monthly Event Quests (Uncollected to Valiant difficulty)
> Battlegrounds Grinding (Push to Gladiators Circuit)
> Arena Grinding (Milestones or Top Rank pushes)
> HOW TO CONTACT ME:
> The best and fastest way to reach me is through Telegram. We can discuss your roster, the service you need, and agree on a fair price.
> Telegram ID: https://t.me/KaanEthemKurtlapa
>
> Western Union
> *Note: Do not hesitate to message me for a custom quote based on your roster! Let's get you those rewards.
Contact
Chat Now
Telegram: https://t.me/KaanEthemKurtlapa
Payment options:
- bitcoin
- Western Union
