- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Australia
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Selling my original MCOC account have played on this account daily for 11 years have spent plenty of money and time and looking to step away from the game completely. The email linked to this account will be sold with it, The account currently has 254 7* champions I'll picture the champs rank 3-5 in each class there are multiple ascension 2 champs and ascension 1 of the ascension 2 champs Baron Zemo, Hyperion and Mojo are all set to be taken to ascension 3 when it's released. Towers levels have 1 tower at 88, 3 @ 90 and 2 @ 91.
All Story content has been done up through act 10
Currently there is 17 R5 champs and 69 R4 champs there is also 16792 units on the account I've collected all of the stellar champs first appearance including the current science Green Goblin all of them are R3 or better, This account is set up to do anything you wish to in the game with a prestige high enough to get into some very good alliances if you wish that and with over 5 odins worth of units sitting there available it's in a good place for banquet event or at least a good head start heading there if you wish to go deep into that.
If you would like to talk about anything I'm available on Facebook Messenger, Line or Discord I will only do a transaction here though I'm not interested in doing anything outside of this platform sorry for the photo quality photos of PC screen never work out perfectly but you'll see confimation of the units on the Mystic photo as well. I'll negotiate a price with a serious buyer but would like to get as close to the current asking price as possible which I feel is fair given there is over $500USD worth of units there.
All Story content has been done up through act 10
Currently there is 17 R5 champs and 69 R4 champs there is also 16792 units on the account I've collected all of the stellar champs first appearance including the current science Green Goblin all of them are R3 or better, This account is set up to do anything you wish to in the game with a prestige high enough to get into some very good alliances if you wish that and with over 5 odins worth of units sitting there available it's in a good place for banquet event or at least a good head start heading there if you wish to go deep into that.
If you would like to talk about anything I'm available on Facebook Messenger, Line or Discord I will only do a transaction here though I'm not interested in doing anything outside of this platform sorry for the photo quality photos of PC screen never work out perfectly but you'll see confimation of the units on the Mystic photo as well. I'll negotiate a price with a serious buyer but would like to get as close to the current asking price as possible which I feel is fair given there is over $500USD worth of units there.
Payment options:
- Paypal
