I've been a long time legit member of many sites including MD, Playerauctions and now MC and MMObay. I've always known KHaccounts to be a legit and forthwright place to do business that would stand by your side.
This is of course until something went wrong for me. I bought an account from KH towards the end of its existence. Recently the account was recalled so I'm out the cash but know that KH would protect me. Sure enough that wasn't true. I was given the excuse that since he didn't pay his bills on his last site he lost all of his information. That to me is not an excuse I want to hear when I'm out several hundred dollars.
I've emailed several times and all I've gotten is one email back to the original owner from KH/MC without a response. To all those dealing with the former KH you may want to be sure that your accounts are secure.
I'm frustrated at this point so this is my only option!
This is of course until something went wrong for me. I bought an account from KH towards the end of its existence. Recently the account was recalled so I'm out the cash but know that KH would protect me. Sure enough that wasn't true. I was given the excuse that since he didn't pay his bills on his last site he lost all of his information. That to me is not an excuse I want to hear when I'm out several hundred dollars.
I've emailed several times and all I've gotten is one email back to the original owner from KH/MC without a response. To all those dealing with the former KH you may want to be sure that your accounts are secure.
I'm frustrated at this point so this is my only option!
