kamor1239 lying about the Trade Guardian process

Not Recently Bumped

piodonfan

Level 29

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Dec 5, 2020
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Previous thread: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/seller-claims-he-cannot-see-trade-guardian-request.2902191/

We had our discussion on Discord. No transactions were made so I suppose he did not scam successfully, but when I caught onto his lies about the process, and saw that he declined the transactions after claiming not to see it, he blocked me.

In summary, this would have been my first time using Trade Guardian, I asked for explanations along the way and I agreed to using it, but the way he described it did not match up with the official instructions I read on here.

I had trouble starting the transaction myself at first, turns out it was a mobile browser issue, but I was able to on PC so I did. He still insisted that I upgraded my account (I did) in order for this to work: he said since I had no previous transactions with EpicNPC I would need to upgrade, or that I send him the money first so he can begin the transaction himself. He was probably betting that I would not upgrade my account and I knew it did not make that much sense but I did it anyways to try and see if he slipped up. I told him I did not feel comfortable sending any fees before we initiate the transaction. He kept saying he would not ruin his name over $37 MM fee. Kept bringing up his credibility when I simply wanted instructions on the process as a first time buyer for a heavy purchase ($525 for a limited code on IdentityV). When I showed him that I was able to create the Trade Guardian transaction, he said he did not receive it on his end. I even offered to send him the money for the MM fee if he were to at least start the transaction request himself so it can be sent to me, since he said the request would not appear on my end until he paid that fee. Again that obviously made no sense, since I was not required to pay anything to start it.

In the end it was clearly a lie, because he was able to deny my request about 30 minutes later without either of us paying. He was bothered that I relied more on the official instructions and forums on here instead of his words.
 

Attachments

  • 247832A1-6A76-4B68-B258-B3A375E785FB.jpeg
    247832A1-6A76-4B68-B258-B3A375E785FB.jpeg
    1.3 MB
  • 55B80D75-36C6-4F2A-A08C-F7A1F0857AFE.jpeg
    55B80D75-36C6-4F2A-A08C-F7A1F0857AFE.jpeg
    1.3 MB
  • 19FC4238-8AFE-48E3-853D-0C743FCC0D14.jpeg
    19FC4238-8AFE-48E3-853D-0C743FCC0D14.jpeg
    1.3 MB
  • IMG_8564.jpeg
    IMG_8564.jpeg
    218.2 KB
Back
Top