Just got scammed for 80 euros from someone named 'StraightShoota'

beefeater2

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Here's the link to his post : http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/768645-SMFC - 1905 Hours - 438 Wins - Overwatch

So I added him on skype. He told me to register for an account here and to post on his thread, otherwise he wouldn't make a deal with me. I created one, posted on his thread, and then we began negotiating. I told him to send me an invoice via paypal, but he came up with excuse by saying he never invoices people and to "check his rep." I did and it looked like he had a pretty good reputation from a handful of people whos profile looked trustworthy. He verified the account by adding me on steam. So I forwarded him 80 euros and once the transaction was completed, he messaged me on skype to send him an email saying I paid for the account. I did, and immediately after he deleted me from both steam and paypal. I opened a dispute from paypal last night but found they had closed it this morning. I'm calling my bank today for a chargeback. Hopefully I get my money back and they find this **** head scum.

His profile name : straightshoota

His Skype name : straight shoota

Here's our chat on skype: http://postimg.org/gallery/8betsn1s/

Last edited:

EpicNPC

Administrator
Administrator
Country
US/Canada
His skype username is straight.shoota not straight shoota

[email protected] is not a known email for straight.shoota.

Your images are not enough proof, I have no clue who you were talking to on Skype, that could be anyone.

Right click his username in your Skype list, select Profile Details and post an image of that window. That shows the real Skype username. Display name can be changed to anything.

I see no communications between beefeater2 and straightshoota on our website.

safety4.png
safety4.png
safety4.png

beefeater2

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
That's really weird because the guy who was selling the account logged into it, accepted my friend request on steam, and had a conversation with me. Straightshoota most likely created a disposable email account. Doesn't matter anyway. I called my bank on the day I got scammed from straight.shoota and had them reverse the transaction. $91.74 back into my account as of today.

If you're reading this straightshoota you lost, cockroach.

http://imgur.com/Duw4328

^ ss of the reversal

P.S Wished you scammed me for a whole lot more so it'd be worth my time to pursuit legal action against you, plebs.

Last edited:

DOPEBOOST

MIDDLEMAN BOOSTING
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted. Verified member, 50+ positive feedback and member for over 1 year.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Global Moderator
Country
Venezuela
Good luck to you friend if you will do some business I recommend talking with mail epicnpc directly. There are many scammers doing here is to be someone else on Skype, tell them to write from the forum