EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Is this against the TOS of Epicnpc?

LetsGoDude0

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
8   0   0
Country
Colombia
Multiple Accounts
Good morning guys, I'm really happy about this website and I'm trying my best for do a perfect user account. But today I got some troubles with a user. After making a deal by Discord he told me if I could wait 10-15m until he arrives to home. I said yes to him offcouse. After that I realice the seller was in the Epicnpc online, so I asked him what happened without any answer. After losing 40m of my time waiting for him he told me that his friend was the guy who has the account and he didn't asnwer his text. So I asked him why his Epicnpc was active? And he told me that was his friend..... (At this point I knew he was lying, he just got a few dollars better offers, he even increase the price of the post without telling me and saying that he was offline) After that I told him to the guys that next time don't give his word about deals, and if he just want breake the deal just told me without wasting my time. I told him that offocouse I will leave a bad review in his profile and he immediately apologise, eliminate me from DC so I couldn't write to him anymore and tried to eliminate the post so maybe I couldn't make the bad review inm his profile.

So anyways, this guys is saying that he sell accounts, he make deals that he doesn't respect, he's saying that he doesn't own the accounts that he sell, and that he shares his Epicnpc account with a friend? All of this is allowed in this website? Thank you

ip hash: 55aa8fd4f157a3a08763fc

LetsGoDude0

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
8   0   0
Country
Colombia
Multiple Accounts
Hahahaha now he's deleting the messages from discord. So he thinks I don't have proof of account sharing and the other things. Dude I know you are watching my post, don't worry. Like I said before I'm not a kid like you

ip hash: 55aa8fd4f157a3a08763fc

EpicNPC

Administrator
Administrator
67   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Feedback can only be given to another member if a transaction has started and something has been exchanged. Either money or the item. If nothing was exchanged yet and the deal fell through, then we do not allow feedback, sorry.

We only allow one account per household so if roommates or friends that share devices try making separate accounts, often one is closed. Those people can then share the same account, so if this Epicnpc member is sharing his account with a friend, that's not against the rules.

ip hash: d9879a2b14b4f05df13581