Is there a smart way to bump your threads?

Not Recently Bumped
(120 reviews)

kugogizo

Level 98

Trade Guardian Orders: 80

(100%) (120 reviews)
Country
Greece
Member Since
Mar 18, 2017
Last seen
Country
Greece
Multiple Accounts
0
I have many sale threads right now and I'm thinking about ways to make bumping less of a pain, is there a way to assign a hotkey on the bump action? I was thinking about a round-robin software that will rotate browsers and push the bump hotkey if it exists. I'm not sure if it's possible to use a bot for this or if it's allowed in the first place.

Generally, what do you suggest to make bumping easier and faster?
 
One workaround i figured is that you group up all your threads you want to bump in a bookmark folder. Go to your browser settings and set that, for example, pressing "z" on your keyboard moves to the next tab in your browser.
Right click on your bookmars folder and click "open all in new window" than set your mouse cursor to "bump" button. Keep pressing "Z" and clicking your mouse. This way im able to bump 50 threads in like 30 seconds.
 
Back
Top