Is OwnedCore worth it?

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonTran

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 127

(100%) (127 reviews)
Country
Australia
Member Since
Sep 11, 2013
Last seen
Banned - dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/keiichi-owes-me-fees-i-hope-he-is-okay-cool-dude.1433002/
Well you tell what's worth.

EpicNPC: Onetime payment of 10$ to get Verified
Owned Core: 10$ for three months then it automaticly renews 3 months and draw 10$ again

And do you mean the LoL section at OC or do you mean here at EpicNPC

I barely use OC so for me, no it's not worth it. I think there is more activity on this site when it come to account sales etc.'
Nothing against OC
 
Last edited:
Banned - 3 seperate scam disputes : https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1089213-Scammed-by-lordangelo1019
well to tell u i never paid a cent there because its expensive and also u cant +rep a trade its need to be a premium thread and that cost oc currency which last for 1 week.

but on the other hand if it will help attract more buyers/customers so why not right? im also active there and here so thats an honest opinion
 
Last edited:
I would rather say no, because 1. it's to expensive and 2. many scammers first try there then here.

I'm on owned to, when I get a msg from someone I usually try to bring them over to EpicNPC.

Cheers!
 
I would rather say no, because 1. it's to expensive and 2. many scammers first try there then here.

I'm on owned to, when I get a msg from someone I usually try to bring them over to EpicNPC.

Cheers!

Yeah i got a similar experience, if i open a sales thread on OC i always post a reference link to epicnpc and ask them to register here. Also you can't receive feedback without creating a "premium thread" even the monthly subscription isn't a real upgrade. OC is all about hardcore micro transaction and i hate such systems, especially if it has limited duration. EpicNPC is much better in that regard you pay once and keep it forever, except the pro seller sub.
 
Ghostface - I'm talking about OC, there's hardly any LoL activity there. That's why I wanted everybody's opinion first. I made an account there already though, but nothing posted.

EpicNPC - Obviously you're bias, although I find this site #1 too haha

Lordangelo - Can't really attract more customers if that forum is so dead

FM-LorenorZorro - there's scammers on every forum and the subscription isn't lifetime over there. Don't know why they price it so high if they got no customers

Geek - ALL HAIL!

SSJ5 - I don't even think the founder of OC, don't know who he is, even cares about OC anymore. It's slowly dying out
 
Well you tell what's worth.

EpicNPC: Onetime payment of 10$ to get Verified
Owned Core: 10$ for three months then it automaticly renews 3 months and draw 10$ again

And do you mean the LoL section at OC or do you mean here at EpicNPC

I barely use OC so for me, no it's not worth it. I think there is more activity on this site when it come to account sales etc.'
Nothing against OC
The fact that you have to pay more for less activity in itself is a bit much.

I never really cared for the site, nor would I say I have much trust for a good deal of it's members. While I find some of their threads interesting, as far as LoL or WoW trading and sales? Not worth it.

Honestly, EpicNPC is really the only site I am active on at all for any of these things, and I find all that I need here. I've had great luck with honest people here over the years, and have been a member since the Markee days. The one time 10$ payment for verification was worth it, and completely beats paying multiple times.
 
The fact that you have to pay more for less activity in itself is a bit much.

I never really cared for the site, nor would I say I have much trust for a good deal of it's members. While I find some of their threads interesting, as far as LoL or WoW trading and sales? Not worth it.

Honestly, EpicNPC is really the only site I am active on at all for any of these things, and I find all that I need here. I've had great luck with honest people here over the years, and have been a member since the Markee days. The one time 10$ payment for verification was worth it, and completely beats paying multiple times.

there need to pay, and i can create new post ? :S
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top