IP Mismatch Removal

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.
(134 reviews)

Aeroless

Level 98

Trade Guardian Orders: 87

(100%) (134 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 3, 2018
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
A while ago, I accidentally logged into EpicNpc with my vpn on. Its been over a year since then and I thought the issue with IP mismatch would have resolved. I searched around forums to find a way to remove this, and people recommended creating a thread asking for help.

Thanks to anyone who may reply c:
 
A while ago, I accidentally logged into EpicNpc with my vpn on. Its been over a year since then and I thought the issue with IP mismatch would have resolved. I searched around forums to find a way to remove this, and people recommended creating a thread asking for help.

Thanks to anyone who may reply c:

Hey @Aeroless, the issue should be resolved now. Let me know if you have any further questions or conserns.

Good luck with your sales.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top