T tkien 61 1 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 1 Feb 2, 2022 #1 Error: In order to give feedback to another member you must first verify a phone number I can't find anywhere to add/verify a phone number. Can someone provide direct URL?
Error: In order to give feedback to another member you must first verify a phone number I can't find anywhere to add/verify a phone number. Can someone provide direct URL?
The Integrity Middleman 4320 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Serbia Multiple Accounts 0 Feb 2, 2022 #2 It's a bug that happens with old accounts. Wait for the admins to come online and they'll fix it.
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Feb 3, 2022 #3 its fixed, sorry
T Tiox 51 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Canada Multiple Accounts 0 Feb 21, 2022 #4 EpicNPC said: its fixed, sorry Click to expand... Click to collapse... Hi I'm getting this error too, can you look into it?
EpicNPC said: its fixed, sorry Click to expand... Click to collapse... Hi I'm getting this error too, can you look into it?
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Feb 21, 2022 #5 its been updated
T Tiox 51 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Canada Multiple Accounts 0 Feb 21, 2022 #6 EpicNPC said: its been updated Click to expand... Click to collapse... Thank you!