Trade Guardian Orders: 59
Thanks for all the info! Apperciate it, he contacted me on discord only sadly , he linked me to a seller that I already talked to before.If you can link the impersonator to a profile here, you can report them through the report button on their profile. Make sure to include some proof so we can investigate further.
You can also report them in the offsite scammers section found here: https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/off-site-scammers.30/
Always keep your wits about you. Always request a PM from them here on the forums. If they are not who they say they are, the ruse will quickly crumble!
You can always post his discord in the appropriate sectionThanks for all the info! Apperciate it, he contacted me on discord only sadly , he linked me to a seller that I already talked to before.
Use Tradeguardian next time.The last guy I talked to was Tommy369. There is about 9 pages of conversation I have on EPIC website
AdministratorTommy396 is a known scammer and has been rebanned.The last guy I talked to was Tommy369. There is about 9 pages of conversation I have on EPIC website
