How do I sell my WoW Account separate of Bnet?

Not Recently Bumped

ravangerz

Level 69

Trade Guardian Orders: 29

(100%) (29 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jan 5, 2011
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
How do you sell WoW accounts these days? I havent sold one in a few years. On my battle.net I have other games like overwatch, etc.. Do I have to just sell the whole battle.net account?

Thanks
 
So far as I am aware your World of Warcraft account is permanently linked to Battlenet. At least from what I have seen over the years there doesn’t seems to be an option of unlinking certain other accounts. (I mean it would be weird if you could unlinked certain games etc. and accounts in the first place so it undoubtedly unlikely.) So pretty much I think you would need to sell the entire BNET as well.
 
Back
Top