- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Germany
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Selling my High End OPTC Account. Im playing for Years now. Unfortunatly I have no time anymore. I always level-maxed, skill maxed, Socket maxed all my Legends and my good other Units.
Always farmed f2p Content.
LEGENDS:
DUAL LEGENDS:
Luffy/Ace
WB/Marco
Cavendish/Bartolomeo
Sanji/Judge
Luffy/Law
Nekomamushi/Inuarashi
Sabo/Koala
Vivi/Rebecca
Mansherry/Shirahoshi
Luffy/Zoro
Nami/Robin
ArlongCrew
ShanksCrew (full Rainbowed)
Mihawk/Perona
STR LEGENDS:
Snakeman 6+ V1
Whitebeard 6+ V1
Lucci 6+ V1
Crocodile 6+ V1
Akainu 6+ V1
Inuarashi 6+ V1
Big Mom 6+ V1
Bullet 6+
Log Luffy
Snakeman V2 (rainbowed)
Sabo (Lucy) V2
Akainu V2
Katakuri V1
Jack
DEX LEGENDS:
Zoro 6+ V1
Nami 6+ V1
Usopp 6+ V1
Usopp V1
Ace 6+ V1
Rayleigh 6+ V2
Jinbei 6+ V2
Corazon 6+
Magellan 6+
KungFu Luffy
Mihawk V2
Doflamingo V2
Brook
Blackbeard
Sabo V3
Kaido
QCK LEGENDS:
Whitebeard 6+ V3
Law 6+ V2
Franky 6+
Sabo 6+ V2
Eneru 6+
Aokiji 6+V1
Bartolomeo 6+
Luffy Time Skip
Luffy G4
Nami/Onami
Sanji/ Osobamask
Smoker
Marco V1
Law V1
Lucci V2
Zephyr
Boa Hancock
Aokiji V3
Shiki
Golden Tesoro
Carrot
Komurasaki
PSY LEGENDS:
G4 Luffy 6+
Garp 6+
Law 6+ V1
Boa Hancock 6+ V2
Sabo 6+ V1
Shirahoshi V1
Luffy (Tesoro)
Sanji V2
Chopper
Shanks V1
Law V3
Rayleigh V3
Sen Goku
Aokiji V2
Kizaru
Nekomamushi V1
Judge V1
Katakuri V2
INT LEGENDS:
Sanji 6+ V1
Buggy 6+
Mihawk 6+ V1
Robin 6+ V1
Rayleigh 6+ V1
Jinbei 6+ V1
Doflamingo 6+ V1
Fujitora 6+ V1
Hody Jones 6+
Judge 6+ V1
Zoro V2
Halloween Ace
Shanks V2
Halloween Shanks
Halloween Law
Capone Bege
Blackbeard V2
Fujitora V2
Akainu V2
Puddin
I nearly have every RareRecruit. I miss some (like 5-7) of the new Characters.
I took my heart and soul in this account. I hope you can enjoy playing with it and hope it will keep on beeing played.
Always farmed f2p Content.
LEGENDS:
DUAL LEGENDS:
Luffy/Ace
WB/Marco
Cavendish/Bartolomeo
Sanji/Judge
Luffy/Law
Nekomamushi/Inuarashi
Sabo/Koala
Vivi/Rebecca
Mansherry/Shirahoshi
Luffy/Zoro
Nami/Robin
ArlongCrew
ShanksCrew (full Rainbowed)
Mihawk/Perona
STR LEGENDS:
Snakeman 6+ V1
Whitebeard 6+ V1
Lucci 6+ V1
Crocodile 6+ V1
Akainu 6+ V1
Inuarashi 6+ V1
Big Mom 6+ V1
Bullet 6+
Log Luffy
Snakeman V2 (rainbowed)
Sabo (Lucy) V2
Akainu V2
Katakuri V1
Jack
DEX LEGENDS:
Zoro 6+ V1
Nami 6+ V1
Usopp 6+ V1
Usopp V1
Ace 6+ V1
Rayleigh 6+ V2
Jinbei 6+ V2
Corazon 6+
Magellan 6+
KungFu Luffy
Mihawk V2
Doflamingo V2
Brook
Blackbeard
Sabo V3
Kaido
QCK LEGENDS:
Whitebeard 6+ V3
Law 6+ V2
Franky 6+
Sabo 6+ V2
Eneru 6+
Aokiji 6+V1
Bartolomeo 6+
Luffy Time Skip
Luffy G4
Nami/Onami
Sanji/ Osobamask
Smoker
Marco V1
Law V1
Lucci V2
Zephyr
Boa Hancock
Aokiji V3
Shiki
Golden Tesoro
Carrot
Komurasaki
PSY LEGENDS:
G4 Luffy 6+
Garp 6+
Law 6+ V1
Boa Hancock 6+ V2
Sabo 6+ V1
Shirahoshi V1
Luffy (Tesoro)
Sanji V2
Chopper
Shanks V1
Law V3
Rayleigh V3
Sen Goku
Aokiji V2
Kizaru
Nekomamushi V1
Judge V1
Katakuri V2
INT LEGENDS:
Sanji 6+ V1
Buggy 6+
Mihawk 6+ V1
Robin 6+ V1
Rayleigh 6+ V1
Jinbei 6+ V1
Doflamingo 6+ V1
Fujitora 6+ V1
Hody Jones 6+
Judge 6+ V1
Zoro V2
Halloween Ace
Shanks V2
Halloween Shanks
Halloween Law
Capone Bege
Blackbeard V2
Fujitora V2
Akainu V2
Puddin
I nearly have every RareRecruit. I miss some (like 5-7) of the new Characters.
I took my heart and soul in this account. I hope you can enjoy playing with it and hope it will keep on beeing played.
