- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
Several months ago my personal account was banned for selling/trading. At the time I was planning on quitting WoW so I just gave up and figured that it was lost forever. If anyone has any connections to blizzard or could help me get my account unbanned in any way I would greatly appreciate it and I would pay you for your effort.
AIM - DukeBluDevils691
---------- Post added 12-28-2010 at 05:03 PM ----------
A little more info:
The account was hacked and I sent in the form and my ID to regain access to the account. Once I got it back I realized there was an authenticator on the account so I sent blizz an e-mail to have it taken off. The response to that e-mail said that they wouldn't take the authenticator off and that the account was now being investigated for selling/trading; at the conclusion of the investigation the account was banned.
AIM - DukeBluDevils691
---------- Post added 12-28-2010 at 05:03 PM ----------
A little more info:
The account was hacked and I sent in the form and my ID to regain access to the account. Once I got it back I realized there was an authenticator on the account so I sent blizz an e-mail to have it taken off. The response to that e-mail said that they wouldn't take the authenticator off and that the account was now being investigated for selling/trading; at the conclusion of the investigation the account was banned.
