Hello, my ip was banned by mod

Not Recently Bumped

EpicStoreVIP

Level 96

Trade Guardian Orders: 1,241

(99.2%) (1,390 reviews)
Country
South Korea
Member Since
Oct 13, 2018
Last seen
Country
South Korea
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Well i just reported to some replies.
And all my requests were denied and my ip was banned..
The customer replied he got banned on discord but The customer has c...u...nt profile on discord and keep friend me so i just dont want to see his profile..

I reported this and got banned
Please at least release my ip.
btw is there any forum for replies? I can see feedbacks
 
well its definetly not a moderator blocking ip they cannot do it. But once today and once yesterday I got ip banned from same computer for an hour each time. Cloudfllare is the site protection software and thats the ban I am getting.
 
Back
Top