Gw2 account got recalled

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dispute Type
Scam Accusation

sq01neo

Level 44

Trade Guardian Orders: 11

(100%) (5 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Dec 5, 2019
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
2

Attachments

  • 202103060928_L8PI4L.jpg
    202103060928_L8PI4L.jpg
    116.1 KB
  • 202103060929_j44uoC.jpg
    202103060929_j44uoC.jpg
    91.9 KB
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Please post an image of their discord ID with #
 
Banned - Failed to resolve https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/gw2-account-got-recalled.1885800/
Hi, yes. Let me post the full conversation here.
 

Attachments

  • full 1.png
    full 1.png
    105.1 KB
  • full 2.png
    full 2.png
    135.3 KB
There is no response from @Jilliebeans91 so we can assume that he is the one who recalled the account

Banned
Only staff can view this content.


@trustme97 we have a rule here that everyone is responsible for what he sells on this website so in your case a full refund will need to be issued to @sq01neo. If he accepts a similar account replacement this can be accepted too
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Banned - Failed to resolve https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/gw2-account-got-recalled.1885800/
@Angel I don't know who's the original is but I did pm @Jilliebeans91 and asked her, unfortunately she said she don't even remember.

As for the full refund case, what about my refund then? Even when I bought the account I was also holding the risk of the account of been stolen.
I don't remember seeing a rule of the responsibility for what the seller should uphold. If you could show me the rule, I will consider after seeing it.
 
@Angel I don't know who's the original is but I did pm @Jilliebeans91 and asked her, unfortunately she said she don't even remember.

As for the full refund case, what about my refund then? Even when I bought the account I was also holding the risk of the account of been stolen.
I don't remember seeing a rule of the responsibility for what the seller should uphold. If you could show me the rule, I will consider after seeing it.

You are also free to dispute your payment against the seller
 
Banned - Failed to resolve https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/gw2-account-got-recalled.1885800/
There is no response from @Jilliebeans91 so we can assume that he is the one who recalled the account

Banned

[email protected]
[email protected]

@trustme97 we have a rule here that everyone is responsible for what he sells on this website so in your case a full refund will need to be issued to @sq01neo. If he accepts a similar account replacement this can be accepted too

You said that there's a rule. However you didn't show me where is it. As I asked above for you to show me, you ignored me.
By the way, do you know that paypal can't chargeback if it's transfer through family and friends?
 
You said that there's a rule. However you didn't show me where is it. As I asked above for you to show me, you ignored me.
By the way, do you know that paypal can't chargeback if it's transfer through family and friends?

There is an unwritten rule that every member is responsible for what they sell. If you are not sure about your product or you are unable eventually to recover it then it should not be sold. Check other disputes they are all handled the same.

Friends and family payment can not be disputed except with the bank and is not always granted that will be successful. That's the risk of using this payment method.

I am sorry but my decision will remain. If you can not cover a refund you will be banned. But there is also another option if you do not have the money now you can get some deadline to collect the funds.
 
First of all i would like to say that I apologized for the late respond because Trustme97 hasnt really been clear with me about what is going on. But here I am and i would like to clear things up. I never recall this account , I spent my own money to get a middleman to help secure the transaction so the moment sold the account I thought everything are good. BUT here is a little thing with guild war 2 that I realized even the account is secure under YOUR EMAIL, you still need to write the GM and email and ask to change your #display name and everything else because with GW2 even if you just have a little bit of information about the account, you can easily take the account back.. SADLY it is how it work with guild war 2 and i am very sure that not a lot of people know about this.

So i am looking at my old transaction right now, I SOLD the account to TRUSTME97 around march 25 2019, which mean i BOUGHT the account before that and looking at my transaction there are only 2 seller that I bought the account from during that time. here is a screenshots of the seller:

1 of these is the original owner of the account, i really hope this help and i am very sorry for this happened to you..

I will try my best to respond everyday as i can know that i know a whole situation, if you have any more questions feel free to contact me on here! thank you.
 

Attachments

  • Seller.png
    Seller.png
    34.1 KB
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top