[Guide] See if an AIM was just created or not

Not Recently Bumped

kekgamingcom

Level 49

Trade Guardian Orders: 15

(100%) (15 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Nov 1, 2006
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
<span style="color: #FFFFFF"><span style="font-size: 11pt">I've had this trick for a while and decided to share it with everyone. I'm not sure if this is in one of the stickies, which I've read but not recently.

<span style="font-weight: bold">What you need:</span>
Pidgin (IM Client)

<span style="font-weight: bold">What to do:</span>
Simply add the possible buyer/seller/trader to your buddy list in Pidgin and do the following:


<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*]Right Click Buddy
[*]Select "Get Info"
[*]View the "Member Since line"[/list]

That should give you the date when they registered their AIM name.
Granted this may not show whether or not someone is a scammer, but it can help show you if they made a new AIM to cover their last one possibly do to scamming.

Any questions/comments are welcome</span></span>
 
Back
Top