EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Gmail Error 007 code

bean545

0   0   0
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
I am using Gmail for the official purpose and it is really the best platform for free email service but from few days I am getting Gmail error 007 but cannot able to understand why such an error is occurring. Can anyone tell me the valid reason and also any suggestion to solve this issue? I am using Gmail for the official purpose and it is really the best platform for free email service but from few days I am getting <removed> but cannot able to understand why such an error is occurring. Can anyone tell me the valid reason and also any suggestion to solve this issue?

Last edited by a moderator:
ip hash: 7158605d8e0187539c0cce

bigwan247

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
0   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
From my research, it appears to be the work of a virus. This may or may not be what you're experiencing but this error is not one that's made by Google and it will often prompt you to call a number which is a SCAM NUMBER. Do not call any of these numbers under any circumstances; they will make up excuses to get money out of you and drain your bank account in an instant.

Instead, install a proper virus removal program such as Malwarebytes and run a full computer scan. It's a very good program for detecting viruses, malware, etc and it will remove them easily. Once the antivirus detects malware, viruses, quarantine them, remove them and then reboot your computer. Try to access Gmail again and see whether you can get into it. If you can, your problem is solved.

ip hash: c0e1b2087ea1242e916eef