• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

[GLOBAL] Epic 7 - End Game and arena - 90% Hero + Collab

Not Recently Bumped

papercuz

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Mar 29, 2018
Last seen
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
1653749625853.png

Selling my EPIC 7 accounts, because busy with work and etc.

Price Is 400$ can be negotiable

It is an END game account with champion arena and all RTA limited skins and collab heroes.

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SEE AND QUESTIONS is in this discord: https://dis cord.gg/njggkb6z7S ****JUST CONNECT THE SPACE TOGETHER FOR THE DISCORD LINK****

I've added images, gears and my units in the discord. And you can simply ask me questions and price if you want.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi I am interested in the acc may I have ur discord to dicuse matters futher if its still available
 

Selling my EPIC 7 accounts, because busy with work and etc.

Price Is 400$ can be negotiable

It is an END game account with champion arena and all RTA limited skins and collab heroes.

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SEE AND QUESTIONS is in this discord: https://dis cord.gg/njggkb6z7S ****JUST CONNECT THE SPACE TOGETHER FOR THE DISCORD LINK****

I've added images, gears and my units in the discord. And you can simply ask me questions and price if you want.

Selling my EPIC 7 accounts, because busy with work and etc.

Price Is 400$ can be negotiable

It is an END game account with champion arena and all RTA limited skins and collab heroes.

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SEE AND QUESTIONS is in this discord: https://dis cord.gg/njggkb6z7S ****JUST CONNECT THE SPACE TOGETHER FOR THE DISCORD LINK****

I've added images, gears and my units in the discord. And you can simply ask me questions and price if you want.
Still available? I have about $350
 
Back
Top