- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Poland
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Global server
Stove account using throwaway Gmail.
Hoarder account, lots of gold, leifs, catalysts etc!
272k Stigma, 205M gold, 9k skystones, 351 Bookmarks, 708 leifs, 180 skin tickets, 347 blue boxes.
30 ML 5* with coins for 1 more ML5 from shop
All ML 4* in the game only missing Infinite Horizon Achates and Furious
All limited/collab heroes EXCEPT Roy Mustang.
Multiple meta artifacts maxed out
Full RGB units except Roy Mustang.
89% Hero and 91% Artifact journals.
Champion 3 and above rewards are still available.
Abyss finished up to 102 Abyss challenge up to floor 8 finished, all story finished except ongoing one, all hunts hardest levels are done, and able to build one-shot teams.
Adin is fully built.
Ran can go to 291 speed (barely rolled gear)
Imprint fodder in the waiting room: Kanna, Melissa, Sol 2x, Aramintha 3x, Ken, Kayron, Baal and Sezan, Peira, Ran, Sigret 2x, Krau, Tywin, Yuna, Ervalen, Pavel, Ludwig, Yufine, ml Laika
For more screenshots/info write me on discord (Ruuj. with the nun pic) I can provide anything, but I dont use Fribbels.
Important: I accept Paypal but only using Friends&Family option for instant transfer, buyer covers the Paypal cut.
I don't accept crypto
Stove account using throwaway Gmail.
Hoarder account, lots of gold, leifs, catalysts etc!
272k Stigma, 205M gold, 9k skystones, 351 Bookmarks, 708 leifs, 180 skin tickets, 347 blue boxes.
30 ML 5* with coins for 1 more ML5 from shop
All ML 4* in the game only missing Infinite Horizon Achates and Furious
All limited/collab heroes EXCEPT Roy Mustang.
Multiple meta artifacts maxed out
Full RGB units except Roy Mustang.
89% Hero and 91% Artifact journals.
Champion 3 and above rewards are still available.
Abyss finished up to 102 Abyss challenge up to floor 8 finished, all story finished except ongoing one, all hunts hardest levels are done, and able to build one-shot teams.
Adin is fully built.
Ran can go to 291 speed (barely rolled gear)
Imprint fodder in the waiting room: Kanna, Melissa, Sol 2x, Aramintha 3x, Ken, Kayron, Baal and Sezan, Peira, Ran, Sigret 2x, Krau, Tywin, Yuna, Ervalen, Pavel, Ludwig, Yufine, ml Laika
For more screenshots/info write me on discord (Ruuj. with the nun pic) I can provide anything, but I dont use Fribbels.
Important: I accept Paypal but only using Friends&Family option for instant transfer, buyer covers the Paypal cut.
I don't accept crypto
