WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey guys!
Today I'd like to sell my farmed Global Account. I'm currently playing on an iOS Device.
Pictures + Video:
The Account comes with the following stats:
- PLv 920+
- Around 10 missing Legends
- 500kk Berries
- LOTS of Upgrade Stuff (such as 9k Tomes, many Tablets, many EXP Items, ...)
- 102 Gems
- 1900 Kizuna Insignia
- 850k TM Tickets
- 2100 Medals for exchanging Units (Pictures shows 2600 because I just exchanged)
- 1100 Rumble Tickets
- 1,2kk Ray Points
- All Ships available
- Untouched Grand Voyage
- Garp Challenge done
- Untouched Chopperman Beginner Missions
- All new Anni Units (Kaido TND 2/5, Ace/Yamato FT 3/5, Luffy TND 1/5, Waifus FT 1/5)
Every mentioned Item, shown Stat or amount of Gems can change. I'm constantly upgrading Units/farming Units.
Please hit me up with an offer or questions privately either here on EpicNPC or via Discord: Lukrativ#2188
PAYPAL ONLY!
Today I'd like to sell my farmed Global Account. I'm currently playing on an iOS Device.
Pictures + Video:
The Account comes with the following stats:
- PLv 920+
- Around 10 missing Legends
- 500kk Berries
- LOTS of Upgrade Stuff (such as 9k Tomes, many Tablets, many EXP Items, ...)
- 102 Gems
- 1900 Kizuna Insignia
- 850k TM Tickets
- 2100 Medals for exchanging Units (Pictures shows 2600 because I just exchanged)
- 1100 Rumble Tickets
- 1,2kk Ray Points
- All Ships available
- Untouched Grand Voyage
- Garp Challenge done
- Untouched Chopperman Beginner Missions
- All new Anni Units (Kaido TND 2/5, Ace/Yamato FT 3/5, Luffy TND 1/5, Waifus FT 1/5)
Every mentioned Item, shown Stat or amount of Gems can change. I'm constantly upgrading Units/farming Units.
Please hit me up with an offer or questions privately either here on EpicNPC or via Discord: Lukrativ#2188
PAYPAL ONLY!
Last edited:
