EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

G 2 G - a shady business practice (5 minutes read to save yourself)

ZZreroll.com

🔥More Fresh Reroll Starter Account🔥 ⭐ZZreroll.com⭐
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
313   0   5
Country
Malaysia
Sorry for my broken grammar, possessing 6 different languages is never an easy for a young guy like me. Will try my best, hope you understand.

This is a very shady business. Why?

1. They have deleted TONS of reviews on their trustpilot review score. 1 stars review naturally and even 5 stars review getting deleted as long as it is directed to their mistakes or shady behaviour.

2. They change their Policy/Term Conditions/Rules/Etc. WITHOUT notify you or ask for your re-consent.
Let me provide some example, whenever you play a game or register an account, usually the authority will ask you to tick a box by agreeing their term and condition which is fine. But whenever the authority are having a changes in their policy, a notification will always pop out and ask for you consent before you could progress back into it.
That is not the case for G 2 G .. This is a very serious issue if being allowed as the authority can change their own rule with notifying you and you are basically doomed on the next second.

3. For me, I have been scammed several time(s) whether by them or the buyer from there. Let me drop down some notable experience from it.

i. They have this policy of holding the funds for 7 days before releasing it which is nice to ensure the safety of the consumer. But the problem kicks in for the seller side as the customer still able to reclaim it after 7 days!

ii. There was once I sold an account to the customer, of course I am providing them full access to it right? or else who on earth will buy an account that they do not have the full access. After 20-30 days (keep in mind that insurance period is 7 days) he filed a dispute to them and I just straight out lose. It was a game center account, I was being asked to prove that the buyer indeed login the Game Center account AND the game itself as well (I have to deal with both Apple and the game dev) in 3 days time without any help nor the communication from buyer + G 2 G.
This will greatly turn off many seller and they will surely keep part of the login information without telling you to protect our own self.

iii. Policy MODIFIED without notice/consent from the consumer?
1597309825736.png

A few sellers including me myself, our account just suddenly got disabled. We keep asking for the reason for our wrong-doing and we will correct it as we have no idea whats going on. All we got is G 2 G telling us that we breach their rules and NO prove is provided.
1597309880275.png

Fine, but the scam begin. I personally have $40 in my account, but some other sellers that have thousands in it, their money stuck in there. Like seriously? You changed the policy without notify us, and then suddenly disable our account when we got our own money/property in it and force us to pay $150 PENALTY for breaching your newly modified rule? Imagine how much they made from this? People that have more money in their account would paid $150 to clear it and those who have lesser will probably just quit or create a new account and the money in their old account will be going into G 2 G pocket. Ez pz scam right?

STAY AWAY from it, if you are new to buying/selling virtual goods online. Tons of unpunished scammer (seller/buyer) lurking around and playing with their copy paste rules from other website. The admin from G 2 G also got 0 knowledge about the gaming stuff so it easier to fool them from the scammer side.

Last edited:

MistiServices

Safe - Fast - Reliable Boosting
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
550   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Multiple Accounts
Yep, i agree with everything you say. Terrible website and terrible support for sellers.

ip hash: bec14524cab45b87c7eb90

quadrotony

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
225   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
1. They have deleted TONS of reviews on their trustpilot review score. 1 stars review naturally and even 5 stars review getting deleted as long as it is directed to their mistakes or shady behaviour.
but you cant delete trustpilot reviews if you not owner of trustpilot, isnt it?

ip hash: 1b5dcb7f10ae66c0d8a165

ZZreroll.com

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Professional Seller
313   0   5
Country
Malaysia
but you cant delete trustpilot reviews if you not owner of trustpilot, isnt it?
I am not entirely sure about how trustpilot work, some of my friends review got removed/disappeared after a few months later. You can also see some people complaining their review is missing from those 1 stars review if it is still there.

ip hash: 5bf4028a3c1be45cc97367

quadrotony

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
225   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
lol! what do you think about new rule at g-2-g

Sellers are only allowed to offer self-play mode for Boosting service.
Shared-login mode which requires access to buyer's account is not permitted.

ip hash: 1887c27440b0f3fdbc6bdd

MistiServices

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
550   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Multiple Accounts
lol! what do you think about new rule at g-2-g

Sellers are only allowed to offer self-play mode for Boosting service.
Shared-login mode which requires access to buyer's account is not permitted.
Its good rule, they should implement it sooner, it will help us smaller sellers to grow faster, cause we can offer 100 times better service quality than anyone on ***.

ip hash: dc4d933b51474559a46275

quadrotony

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
225   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
buyers want to SAVE time, not to waste time playing with seller
also alot activities cannot be done as self play

very stupid rule imho
it will not help smaller sellrs by any way at all

ZZreroll.com

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Professional Seller
313   0   5
Country
Malaysia
Its a rip rule. It will not help anyone. The whole point is save time or do not have the required skills to do so which lead to boosting.

With this rule, it is way too much favor for a buyer and it could very very very easily turn into a scam from buyer side.

ip hash: c5a1f63f0f1e518d007a19

MistiServices

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
550   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Multiple Accounts
buyers want to SAVE time, not to waste time playing with seller
also alot activities cannot be done as self play

very stupid rule imho
it will not help smaller sellrs by any way at all
If buyers cant buy piloted service there, they will look for other sellers. I cant see why is that bad for smaller sellers, it might be bad for sellers who used to work there themself, but for small shop owners like me, this is good decision.

ip hash: dc4d933b51474559a46275

quadrotony

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
225   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
buyers who looking for piloted services are the vast minority, trust me
i am long enough in this to have a statistic

ZZreroll.com

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Professional Seller
313   0   5
Country
Malaysia
If buyers cant buy piloted service there, they will look for other sellers. I cant see why is that bad for smaller sellers, it might be bad for sellers who used to work there themself, but for small shop owners like me, this is good decision.
If it is like that, how do you boost your customer account without playing their account? Like for example solo ranking boost. Also know as solo queue. Eg: Dota, LoL. CS.

ip hash: c5a1f63f0f1e518d007a19

quadrotony

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
225   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
i think its not because of their goverment regulation, but because they signed partnerships with some esport organizations
and esport do not like account sharing at all

but its just my assumption based on their About Us page

ip hash: b9b52135b49285b0888444

ChrisPTY507

7   0   0
Country
Panama
Multiple Accounts
I will start on saying that i dont believe in coincidences, and everything have a reason so nothing occurs randomly. I stumbled upon this thread and it actually created an account on G 2 G to sell some game accounts legally. I passed the verification review and i uploaded a few listing but out of the blue i got an email saying that my seller account got suspended. I sent an email to support but i got only an automated reply stating that my issue was escalated to a "Higher department" and i have DAYS waiting without any answer. I send a follow up email earlier but still no reply whatsoever.

support service seem to be garbage on that website. and sadly, scammers are everywhere. Most of these site such as this and G 2 G tend to side a bit to the buyer so us seller are always getting the short end of the stick. heck, even paypal sides with the buyer to the point where they simply dispute and say no more and they are on advantage, while you as seller need to provide proper evidence and even then you can lose the dispute or lose the claim itself.

ip hash: 06d9b4635619cc10a81531

Black Panther

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Based on what the OP said, they can pretty much fine you at any given moment $150+ and take it from your balance. Playerauctions does the exact same thing if I am not mistaken. Pretty shady again.

ip hash: 6c4cbe8890d268c850e99c

BERAccounts.com

Premium WOW Account & Service Vendor
Verified Upgrade
Professional Seller
362   0   3
Country
Turkey
I will also add somethings to this dispute when I have time for that.