EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Free negative feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezger

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
52   0   0
Country
Tunisia
Multiple Accounts
against Damlax

this guy texted me to buy warmane coins, all my post says that paypal is not usable in my country, so he linked me a fake link pay.pal.com and said it became recently usable, this guy is from Algeria my neighbor country as i am from Tunisia. Aglerians are north Africa masters in fraud, fake id, spam, hacks, exploits, fake money etc so obviously he is trying to do something so i rejected him so hard, left the conversation and ignored him.
this morning i found the same guy posting a negative feedback about me insulting him.

i have been a seller in epicnpc for 3 years with absolutely no problem against any kind of people from any country, but i refuse to talk, deal with this guy.
as we exchanged nothing, i sold him nothing and he payed me nothing, please remove his negative feedback.

thank you

ip hash: b35fd26a43bc1f8e43fe69

Ezger

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
52   0   0
Country
Tunisia
Multiple Accounts
Sir this happened to me once before and the decision was to remove feedback as no trade occured.
but i will wait and respect the future decision, hope his feedback and comment will be removed to maintain clean reputation as a good servant and trusted small seller.

ip hash: 4aa964a0d5228e1547ee22
Status
Not open for further replies.