False Feedback pls help :<

Bumped 6 days ago
Status
Not open for further replies.
(22 reviews)

admi

Level 37

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(95.2%) (22 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Mar 4, 2022
Last seen
  • Please report false feedback ASAP, within 10 days of receiving the feedback.
    • If reported within 10 days, the user who gave the feedback will be asked to prove it. If they are unable to, the feedback will be removed as false.
    • We will make a best effort to investigate feedbacks up to 30 days from when the feedback is received.
    • After 30 days the burden of proof falls solely on the member who receives the feedback.
      • Example: Joe gets a negative feedback from Roger. Two months later Joe files a dispute to have it removed. Joe must show proof the feedback is false. Roger does not need to prove his feedback is true.
  • Between 11 - 30 days is a gray area. We will do our best to investigate, however decisions will be made on a case by case basis.
  • Feedback will ONLY be removed if it's false. If resolved, it will be updated to neutral.


Please provide proof that the feedback is false.
 
  • Please report false feedback ASAP, within 10 days of receiving the feedback.
    • If reported within 10 days, the user who gave the feedback will be asked to prove it. If they are unable to, the feedback will be removed as false.
    • We will make a best effort to investigate feedbacks up to 30 days from when the feedback is received.
    • After 30 days the burden of proof falls solely on the member who receives the feedback.
      • Example: Joe gets a negative feedback from Roger. Two months later Joe files a dispute to have it removed. Joe must show proof the feedback is false. Roger does not need to prove his feedback is true.
  • Between 11 - 30 days is a gray area. We will do our best to investigate, however decisions will be made on a case by case basis.
  • Feedback will ONLY be removed if it's false. If resolved, it will be updated to neutral.


Please provide proof that the feedback is false.
I haven't made any transaction with this guy, our last chat is way back 2025. + the account is kinda dummy acc with no history of transaction.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20261004-084635.jpg
    Screenshot_20261004-084635.jpg
    145.8 KB
Upon checking this is the guy, clearly I haven't made any transaction with this guy. Our last conversation even off-site is from last year and we didn't made any transaction. My last chat was "Interested?" I were asking if he's still interested to purchase so there's no transaction made.



1791109533208.png
1791109548250.png
1791109598160.png
 
I'm sorry, the time to report this feedback was 6 months ago when you received it. You received the feedback on May 2 and you were online almost every day in May. You did not report it, so we will assume it is true.

You must provide overwhelming evidence the feedback is false. Lack of evidence is not proof.

Avril678 is not required to provide any evidence at it's been 6 months since the feedback was given. Burden of proof is solely on you admi. I'm sorry, I see no evidence showing the feedback is false and it will remain.
 
I'm sorry, the time to report this feedback was 6 months ago when you received it. You received the feedback on May 2 and you were online almost every day in May. You did not report it, so we will assume it is true.

You must provide overwhelming evidence the feedback is false. Lack of evidence is not proof.

Avril678 is not required to provide any evidence at it's been 6 months since the feedback was given. Burden of proof is solely on you admi. I'm sorry, I see no evidence showing the feedback is false and it will remain.
Hello, last time I checked it was all 22 positive reviews and all 5 star. I posted a thread on October 2 as I noticed that I have 1 negative. I've been online almost every day as you just said and I can always see my review. On October 2 was the time that I noticed that I have 1 negative feedback. To tell you I was online on October 1 also and it was 22 positive feedback. The screenshot shows that I haven't made any transaction with Avril678 on the past 6 months our last conversation was last year May 2025. Doesn't make any sense.


1791210610665.png
1791210616803.png
1791210626868.png
 
Haven't made any transaction with that guy. It's just very disappointing how the admin just "assumed" that the feedback is true.


Hidden: Staff OnlyHidden: Staff OnlyHidden: Staff OnlyHidden: Staff OnlyHidden: Staff OnlyHidden: Staff Only
 
I'm not that dumb to not notice that I have a negative feedback for 6 months, as soon as I noticed that I have a negative feedback I immediately took action and made a thread about it. I'm telling the truth, admin :< I've been gathering those postive feedback for years.
 
I have searched your threads, reports and support tickets. You did have a support ticket 5 weeks later, but you never mentioned the feedback. There is nothing else.

Burden of proof is on you. We do not remove feedback because it has been a long time. Had you opened a dispute 5-6 months ago we would have contacted him and asked for proof, but you did not report anything. His reply is no longer needed. Even if we contact him and he replies to say I don't have any proof, we would still not remove the feedback. It's not his responsibly to keep evidence for 6 months.

As stated, please report negative feedback when you receive it. You were online everyday and didn't report anything. That is your fault, not ours nor the user that gave you feedback.

The feedback cannot be removed.
 
I think you misunderstood, as far as I remembered I submitted a ticket for my purchase on an upgrade. But regarding on the feedback, the negative feedback appeared on October 2, 2026 and I immediately report the feedback and posted a thread here. The negative feedback didn't happened 6 months ago, if it is I could've noticed it.
 
That's what I'm telling, If the negative feedback happened 6 months ago I would've submitted a dispute regarding the feedback. I stumbled on that one as you can see I posted that thread on June 4, 2026. No negative feedback right? The negative feedback appeared on October 2nd, I immediately reported and made a thread right after I notice I had a negative feedback.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I can provide a video about that conversation from discord that happened last June 14, 2026
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top