- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Germany
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey guys,
I'm selling this EU Account, since I don't have the time or energy to play this game anymore.
This account is bound to a throwaway email that you'll take full possession of.
I'm looking for 100$ OBO.
Please no trade offers.
Message me on discord @Dork#4492 for more informations about the account.
I'm selling this EU Account, since I don't have the time or energy to play this game anymore.
This account is bound to a throwaway email that you'll take full possession of.
I'm looking for 100$ OBO.
Please no trade offers.
Message me on discord @Dork#4492 for more informations about the account.
Attachments
-
Screenshot_20201002-180151_Epic Seven.jpg610.7 KB -
Screenshot_20201002-180243_Epic Seven.jpg612.7 KB -
Screenshot_20201002-180313_Epic Seven.jpg587.3 KB -
20201002_175612.jpg153.2 KB -
20201002_175629.jpg476.8 KB -
20201002_175839.jpg132.3 KB -
20201002_175824.jpg337 KB -
20201002_175651.jpg411.2 KB -
20201002_175734.jpg411.9 KB -
20201002_175748.jpg421.6 KB -
20201002_175809.jpg430.1 KB
Last edited:
