• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

[EU] End Game 6X ML 5* + All Limited/Collab Units/Artifacts

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 4

(100%) (4 reviews)
Country
Germany
Member Since
Dec 23, 2018
Last seen
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey guys,

I'm selling this EU Account, since I don't have the time or energy to play this game anymore.
This account is bound to a throwaway email that you'll take full possession of.

I'm looking for 100$ OBO.
Please no trade offers.
Message me on discord @Dork#4492 for more informations about the account.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20201002-180151_Epic Seven.jpg
    Screenshot_20201002-180151_Epic Seven.jpg
    610.7 KB
  • Screenshot_20201002-180243_Epic Seven.jpg
    Screenshot_20201002-180243_Epic Seven.jpg
    612.7 KB
  • Screenshot_20201002-180313_Epic Seven.jpg
    Screenshot_20201002-180313_Epic Seven.jpg
    587.3 KB
  • 20201002_175612.jpg
    20201002_175612.jpg
    153.2 KB
  • 20201002_175629.jpg
    20201002_175629.jpg
    476.8 KB
  • 20201002_175839.jpg
    20201002_175839.jpg
    132.3 KB
  • 20201002_175824.jpg
    20201002_175824.jpg
    337 KB
  • 20201002_175651.jpg
    20201002_175651.jpg
    411.2 KB
  • 20201002_175734.jpg
    20201002_175734.jpg
    411.9 KB
  • 20201002_175748.jpg
    20201002_175748.jpg
    421.6 KB
  • 20201002_175809.jpg
    20201002_175809.jpg
    430.1 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Scammer.

Bought, got sent the details via discord.
shortly after he deletes the details, changes all passwords before I can do. Then got blocked on discord.

Lost 100 Dollars and reporting to police.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Scammer!

Bought, got sent the details via discord.
shortly after he deletes the details, changes all passwords before I can do. Then got blocked on discord.

Lost 100 Dollars and reporting to police.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Sent friend request on discord
 
Back
Top