SOLD [EU] 400k energy! Most Ml units, Notos and RnL included

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
Type
High End
Thread Types
Single Item
Region
  1. Europe
Type
  1. End Game
Original Owner
Yes

Galaxy23

Level 29

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Algeria
Member Since
Dec 31, 2018
Country
Algeria
Multiple Accounts
0
• Exclusive: 415.000 Energy (~54k Energy + 4500 Leif)

• Collection:
- Most ml units, the only meta units missing are W.Tenebria and Diene.
- Most limited units, including the most important units like Byblis and Amid and summer hwa.
- Most Collab units, like Frieren, Dizzy, Albedo.


• Units builts:
Generally it's a PvP focused acc, challenged in a top 30 guild, reached Emperor RTA but I wasn't serious about it, (Easy Warlord even when you play casually).
Examples:
Screenshot_2026-06-06-10-26-32-65_86725d8325d5377f1b17699bad71f899.jpg
Screenshot_2026-06-06-10-26-24-18_86725d8325d5377f1b17699bad71f899.jpg
Screenshot_2026-06-06-10-23-26-12_86725d8325d5377f1b17699bad71f899.jpg
Screenshot_2026-06-06-10-21-59-91_86725d8325d5377f1b17699bad71f899.jpg
Screenshot_2026-06-06-10-21-42-63_86725d8325d5377f1b17699bad71f899.jpg
Screenshot_2026-06-06-10-21-24-93_86725d8325d5377f1b17699bad71f899.jpg
Screenshot_2026-06-06-10-19-53-87_86725d8325d5377f1b17699bad71f899.jpg
Screenshot_2026-06-06-12-50-49-08_86725d8325d5377f1b17699bad71f899.jpg

Currently 3000 pts RTA, playing the acc casually.
Others:
- A lot of rss like Mola and mod gems and reforging boxes and 1.2M Stigma to build many units .. edit: +100 galaxy coins for ml shop.
Screenshot_2026-06-06-12-55-30-23_86725d8325d5377f1b17699bad71f899.jpg
Screenshot_2026-06-06-12-54-50-94_86725d8325d5377f1b17699bad71f899.jpg


- All ml skins, many rbg skins and 310 skin tickets to purchase more (the last skin of Lidica is purchased)

- Limited Emojis, a lot of battle pass frames purchased, old rare RTA frames.
IMG_20260606_122326.jpg


Edit: I got the last summer unit Fumyr and her arti, still playing casually to finish Warlord and for Ilynav skin, 16k skystones left.
I lowered the price from $300 to $200 because some interested buyers wanted to pay with PayPal, but I can't accept PayPal. I prefer Binance instead (or Crypto).
_________________________
Acc type: Stove
Payment method: Binance
Price: 200
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Trade Guardian transaction successfully completed for $191.00
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top