- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Please send a PM with information. I will not spend $100 or $200 though as this closed beta ends in just a few weeks.
- - - Updated - - -
Can they even still be used IF they were not redeemed by a certain time? I ask as a user sent me a code ( thank you very much) and if it worked was going to pay him but it said invalid code. Just curious if I am just crap out of luck even if I got a psijic code, lol And will just have to wait until early launch.
- - - Updated - - -
Can they even still be used IF they were not redeemed by a certain time? I ask as a user sent me a code ( thank you very much) and if it worked was going to pay him but it said invalid code. Just curious if I am just crap out of luck even if I got a psijic code, lol And will just have to wait until early launch.
Last edited:
