Hi there,
Selling this account. I was using it as a second account but I don't have as much time as I thought I would to maintain two accounts anymore and could use the money. It's a solid account with a ton of great characters, weapons, and summons. There is more stuff than is in the pictures but I just tried to screenshot the most important stuff. If you have anything you are curious about/want to see let me know and I can take a screenshot.
I am not the original owner of this account but it can all be transferred to your info upon purchase.
Looking for $400. Buyer pays for MM if they want to use TG.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OQcf4toKTM_ds8S36I87ZLKcBEENaSK5?usp=sharing
Selling this account. I was using it as a second account but I don't have as much time as I thought I would to maintain two accounts anymore and could use the money. It's a solid account with a ton of great characters, weapons, and summons. There is more stuff than is in the pictures but I just tried to screenshot the most important stuff. If you have anything you are curious about/want to see let me know and I can take a screenshot.
I am not the original owner of this account but it can all be transferred to your info upon purchase.
Looking for $400. Buyer pays for MM if they want to use TG.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OQcf4toKTM_ds8S36I87ZLKcBEENaSK5?usp=sharing
Last edited:
