Closed

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(19 reviews)

MrGut

Level 59

Trade Guardian Orders: 17

(100%) (19 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Jan 24, 2020
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
Main thread click ~> here

1597325248602.png

1598191150038.png
1597212610968.png
1597212637410.png
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Steak Night Ended! Sold a total amount of 1.9bil coins in 8hours!
I will reopen this thread if another event is active​
 
Event Overlap Ended! Sold a total amount of 5.55bil coins!
I will reopen this thread if another event is active
​
 
Event Overlap Ended! Sold a total amount of 3.5bil coins!
I will reopen this thread if another event is active
​
 
Sudden Price Drop Ended! Sold a total amount of 2.6bil coins!
I will reopen this thread if another event is active
​
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top