M MrGut 19 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Philippines Multiple Accounts 0 Aug 12, 2020 #1 Submit Feedback Main thread click ~> here Last edited: Aug 23, 2020
MrGut M Aug 24, 2020 Steak Night Ended! Sold a total amount of 1.9bil coins in 8hours! I will reopen this thread if another event is active
Steak Night Ended! Sold a total amount of 1.9bil coins in 8hours! I will reopen this thread if another event is active
MrGut M Aug 23, 2020 Event Overlap Ended! Sold a total amount of 5.55bil coins! I will reopen this thread if another event is active
Event Overlap Ended! Sold a total amount of 5.55bil coins! I will reopen this thread if another event is active
MrGut M Aug 15, 2020 Event Overlap Ended! Sold a total amount of 3.5bil coins! I will reopen this thread if another event is active
Event Overlap Ended! Sold a total amount of 3.5bil coins! I will reopen this thread if another event is active
MrGut M Aug 13, 2020 Sudden Price Drop Ended! Sold a total amount of 2.6bil coins! I will reopen this thread if another event is active Last edited: Aug 23, 2020
Sudden Price Drop Ended! Sold a total amount of 2.6bil coins! I will reopen this thread if another event is active