WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
BUYING YOUR SKYBLOCK ACCOUNTS AND PROFILES
WANT TO QUICK-SELL YOUR SKYBLOCK ACCOUNTS AT AN ACTUAL GOOD RATE?
I BUY SKYBLOCK ACCOUNTS AND PROFILES AT A VERY GOOD RATE!
Let's cut the fluff! here's what I'm mainly looking for:
- AT LEAST 1BIL+ Networth on the account.
- I don't care if it's ratted or not nor about original owner.
- 24HOUR Hold is mandatory on all accounts (For SESSIONID to reset)
- Can do any reputable MM ( Automint, TradeGuardian, Wildism etc but for paid MMS fees come out of the total we agree or you pay)
- For profiles make sure all the networth is in chests and you mention the total UNSOULBOUND and SOULBOUND networth.
If you actively RAT skyblock accounts/profiles etc then hit me up i also buy those at the same rate basically.
I'M MOST ACTIVE ON DISCORD! IF YOU WANT FASTER RESPONSE DM ME: captaincaseycook
If you're skeptical about my presence on this forum, I only recently returned back to this after years, most of my credentials/vouches etc or not on this platform which if you ask for i'll be happily able to provide, I don't do any deals without MM so i'll never ask you to go first, I simply buy accounts and resell them on my market at a slight markup.
WANT TO QUICK-SELL YOUR SKYBLOCK ACCOUNTS AT AN ACTUAL GOOD RATE?
I BUY SKYBLOCK ACCOUNTS AND PROFILES AT A VERY GOOD RATE!
Let's cut the fluff! here's what I'm mainly looking for:
- AT LEAST 1BIL+ Networth on the account.
- I don't care if it's ratted or not nor about original owner.
- 24HOUR Hold is mandatory on all accounts (For SESSIONID to reset)
- Can do any reputable MM ( Automint, TradeGuardian, Wildism etc but for paid MMS fees come out of the total we agree or you pay)
- For profiles make sure all the networth is in chests and you mention the total UNSOULBOUND and SOULBOUND networth.
If you actively RAT skyblock accounts/profiles etc then hit me up i also buy those at the same rate basically.
I'M MOST ACTIVE ON DISCORD! IF YOU WANT FASTER RESPONSE DM ME: captaincaseycook
If you're skeptical about my presence on this forum, I only recently returned back to this after years, most of my credentials/vouches etc or not on this platform which if you ask for i'll be happily able to provide, I don't do any deals without MM so i'll never ask you to go first, I simply buy accounts and resell them on my market at a slight markup.
Contact
Chat Now
Discord: https://discord.com/users/1525458962152034432
Username: captaincaseycook
ID# 1525458962152034432
Username: captaincaseycook
ID# 1525458962152034432
Payment options:
- bitcoin
- Litecoin, USDT, Any Crypto
