B bigstan123 899 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Taiwan Multiple Accounts 0 Sep 16, 2020 #1 I saw this in my profile , does that mean I can have more than 1 epicnpc account ? if so, how to do it ?
I saw this in my profile , does that mean I can have more than 1 epicnpc account ? if so, how to do it ?
Deline 95 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Georgia Multiple Accounts 0 Sep 16, 2020 #2 Only Pro sellers are allowed to have 2 additional forum accounts (perks do not carry over to these extra accounts)
Only Pro sellers are allowed to have 2 additional forum accounts (perks do not carry over to these extra accounts)
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Sep 16, 2020 #3 That tab is meant more as a punishment for users that try to make extra accounts. They are listed there so members can see other accounts they made.
That tab is meant more as a punishment for users that try to make extra accounts. They are listed there so members can see other accounts they made.