Buying Sunrise, Dawn, Dusk, Twilight - NA.

Not Recently Bumped

Thugboat

Level 29

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Singapore
Member Since
May 2, 2018
Last seen
Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi gents,

I'm looking to purchase Sunrise, Dawn, Dusk, Twilight on the NA server. Unfortunately, I have been suspended once before for RMT, so, I am not willing to take the risk of receiving the items via mail system.

It'll have to be done via the guild bank method. DO NOT PM ME UNLESS YOU'RE WILLING TO WORK WITH ME ON THIS METHOD

I do understand that traders have their own way of doing business, thus, I'd rather not inconvenience anyone who will not be open to using this other method.

Also - I do understand the risk of getting scammed and what not, so, if you want to - we can use MM, if necessary. Just really want my swords. ;')

Discord ID: Buddha#5717

Thanks gents.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Still looking for one Twilight and Sunrise i got Eternity as well? Can't add you on discord!
 
Back
Top