• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Buying or trading for risktaker idv account

Not Recently Bumped

Redpony112

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Aug 11, 2021
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
For a while I’ve been trying to find an account with doctors risktaker in skin In Identityv. I would prefer if the account had JUST risktaker and glowing feather s accesory. And if it’s just the skin I’ll be fine with that too. I want to keep a low price this why I want only the skin and possible accessory. I would also be open to trading my Genshin acc ar 38, Jean, diluc, cyno, ayato, skyward blade for an account with just risktaker. MUST BE AU SERVERS, if not we could try to work something out :) MUST BE IOS THOUGH NO EXCEPTION UNLESS DOING THE DEVICE CHANGE PROCESS
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top