• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Buying or possibly trading accounts

Not Recently Bumped

artoldarty

Level 30

Trade Guardian Orders: 6

(100%) (3 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Dec 27, 2018
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I’m looking to buy an account with any of the following skins
Recon expert
Ghoul trooper
4th of July skins cheap
Maxed out season 6 battle pass cheap
Galaxy skin service, cheap
Nvidia code cheap
Eon code cheap
Royale bomber code cheap
Also aerial assault one glider

I only go through middleman or we do PayPal business and u send info before I confirm payment any payment method is fine though through middleman
Feel free to add me on discord to talk business! artoldarty#1530
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Add my discord to discuss
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
add my discord TrippingBoss#6429 I do galaxy skin and Nvidia skin
 
Back
Top