• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

Buyer reclaimed payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dispute Type
Scam Accusation
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
Dispute Against
xryle13
I sold an Apex Legends account to xryle13 for $500. done through trade guardian with Angel as our middleman. Buyer confirmed everything on the account was good and he was satisfied. He had the account for 10 days, as well as he had me on discord added for over a week and never had any complaints. 5/27/21 i got an email from paypal saying he refunded the $500. and his reasoning was "Item was not as described" Despite the fact that he confirmed with the middleman everything looked good and was playing on the account for 10 days. and never tried to give me the account back for a refund. he just straight up kept the account and took the money back. I tried adding him on discord to ask why he was doing this. no response to the friend request. I blocked out his personal info in the screenshots but feel free to ask for the specifics and ill message it to you so its not public, for his safety. In the screenshots you can see the date we did the transaction with Angel here on epicnpc. and then you can see in the paypal screenshots the $500 was sent to me that same day. and then refunded 5/27/21.

Thread for the account he bought here: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/sta...perm-dive-trail-219-legs-2-heirlooms.1947679/

Attachments

• Desktop Screenshot 2021.05.28 - 01.10.04.75.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2021.05.28 - 01.10.04.75.png
    20.7 KB
  • Desktop Screenshot 2021.05.28 - 01.18.45.23.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2021.05.28 - 01.18.45.23.png
    44.9 KB
  • InkedDesktop Screenshot 2021.05.28 - 01.21.51.94_LI.jpg
    InkedDesktop Screenshot 2021.05.28 - 01.21.51.94_LI.jpg
    599 KB
  • InkedDesktop Screenshot 2021.05.28 - 01.25.03.51_LI.jpg
    InkedDesktop Screenshot 2021.05.28 - 01.25.03.51_LI.jpg
    262.5 KB
  • InkedDesktop Screenshot 2021.05.28 - 01.10.16.37_LI.jpg
    InkedDesktop Screenshot 2021.05.28 - 01.10.16.37_LI.jpg
    94.1 KB
  • Desktop Screenshot 2021.05.28 - 14.47.33.01.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2021.05.28 - 14.47.33.01.png
    81.7 KB

Angel

Middleman
Approved Middleman for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted
Verified ID, 50+ feedback, member 1+ year.
Verified
A member who submitted an ID card.
EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Global Moderator
Country
Croatia

xryle13

BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
Warning: Trade with Caution
Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/buyer-reclaimed-payment.1958086/
Hello, the reason I opened a dispute was because I've been facing problem with the account where an error pops up whenever launching the game says " Too many computers have accessed this account" which put the account on cooldown and not being able to use it for 24 hours. I also tried added Needi at that time since he unfriended me and didnt get an accept for more than 24 hours until he sent the friend request himself after receiving the notice from the dispute. I also came to find out that the Apex account sold me is already linked to a steam account and prior to buying the account, he said that its not connected to anything. I can no longer link any steam account unless its the steam account that was originally linked according to EA support.

I was able to login to the account yesterday, and have reversed the dispute today. Please see the images below.

Attachments

• reverse.png
    reverse.png
    23.7 KB
  • error login.png
    error login.png
    4.1 KB
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
I kept you added as a friend for over a week. but i do not like to keep business transaction people on my personal discord. so i removed you. you sent another request, i accepted. you were simply asking me about another account from another seller. then you said "hey bro" and i waited a day for a response before removing you again. you never responded. you can very easily message me here about anything account wise since our transaction was done on here anyways. or contacted a mod or anything before doing a chargeback without informing me on here, in discord or any mod of the issue with the account. you played on it just fine for 10 days i dont understand how theres an issue now or what needs to be done about that. you confirmed the account was fine when you logged on and played and before you sent the money. what happens afterwards i have no control over. like if you go changing the account details multiple times. and as far as it being linked to a steam, it has never been linked to a steam on the EA site. therefore you are able to link it to one. it was linked to my steam friends list. which is a very simple fix. all you do is click it and click unlink. which i informed you in discord how to do and you did it and never messaged about it being an issue, and kept other conversations going with me. theres a difference between linking a steam account so when you log on through steam its the same account, and linking a steam friends list in game.

i am happy you are able to login and everything is working for you again, but my paypal says the dispute is still open and i am still negative $500. the status has not moved or updated of our dispute.

Attachments

• Desktop Screenshot 2021.05.28 - 15.42.23.61.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2021.05.28 - 15.42.23.61.png
    150 KB
  • Desktop Screenshot 2021.05.28 - 15.44.50.92.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2021.05.28 - 15.44.50.92.png
    31.3 KB
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
heres the current case dispute. if you look at the bottom it says he is the sender. dispute was created by the sender.
i am the receiver of the dispute. you can see how i have contacted, emailed, provided proof, etc. and the sender has only done the creation and no update whatsoever from the sender.
i feel like if you got email confirmation of the dispute being closed and resolved, i should have too..

plus if you were able to login to the account yesterday, why did you create the dispute yesterday...

Attachments

• Desktop Screenshot 2021.05.28 - 15.59.31.27.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2021.05.28 - 15.59.31.27.png
    27.4 KB

xryle13

BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
Warning: Trade with Caution
Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/buyer-reclaimed-payment.1958086/
The case was opened 2 days ago. Credit card company has been notified to cancel the dispute. Give it some time to reflect back on Paypal.

Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
okay i will give it some time to work itself out with paypal. but for future reference, contact a mod or something and try to get things figured out before you go and claim a chargeback. bc i dont have a bank account. paypal is my only source of income and now being negative $500 i cannot feed myself or pay for anything. We ask for paypal FnF for a reason. sucks that you can still get around that by contacting your credit card company.. especially over something that was a simple fix. i googled the issue you were having and there was a simple solution. apparently its a glitch other people have when they try to open apex on geforce experience or other things similar like that. a search or a message on here couldve got that fixed for you instead of me being so financially screwed rn for something i literally had no control or knowledge over. :/ and im pretty sure chargebacks are a bannable thing anyways so you have to be super careful doing that without speaking to a mod first. If you have any further issues please contact me on EpicNPC instead of discord. Not really sure what im going to do without my bank account for now but.. i guess ill update if paypal sends any updates.

Last edited:
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
I have been in contact with paypal and they said they have absolutely no update on his side or his credit card company's side. and that giving me my money back is entirely out of paypals control. that its up to his credit card company to decide if i get the money back or not. and that even though they have no update on their side, all they can really offer is to inform me that some credit card companies will take up to 30 days to hear back from, despite that hes saying they already finished the dispute and reversed the money, paypal has no update on their side as of right now.

Attachments

• Desktop Screenshot 2021.05.29 - 19.19.37.31.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2021.05.29 - 19.19.37.31.png
    39.5 KB
  • Desktop Screenshot 2021.05.29 - 19.23.23.36.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2021.05.29 - 19.23.23.36.png
    36.6 KB
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
Paypal still has no update from his side.

EDITING THIS SO EVERYONE CAN SEE. its been 30 days and ive finally got an update. he won the dispute. so hes a liar saying he canceled it and those screenshots above of his are FAKE. he is FAKE. and he will pay for being a scummy person. i got an email from paypal saying he won the dispute. this dude actually gets to keep a stacked account and $500. and he DID pay with friends and family. so dont think that FnF will keep you safe, bc obviously it doesnt :/ i blocked out personal stuff (even for his safety -_- bc im not a piece of crap like him) but i left his paypal so please please please never send money if you recognize this paypal. his discord is above. good luck out there buyers and sellers. please be safe ♥

Attachments

• InkedDesktop Screenshot 2021.06.22 - 14.31.53.78_LI.jpg
    InkedDesktop Screenshot 2021.06.22 - 14.31.53.78_LI.jpg
    702.8 KB
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.