Beware of imposter

Not Recently Bumped

ZZreroll.com

Level 78

Trade Guardian Orders: 387

(96.4%) (536 reviews)
Country
Malaysia
Member Since
Apr 17, 2018
Country
Malaysia
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
For someone that might come here in the future to seek for help by in getting scammed by my imposter.

I would like to make things clear once again that, I will never contact you through social media to buy anything. Someone used to impersonate me back in the time to scam in LOL community but since then, I have changed my Discord profile picture to some unique image.

Scammers are evolving everyday. Recently, I have been told that someone actually started to impersonate me again with the same Discord profile picture and Same Discord Tag (which is likely obtainable through Nitro) about trading some pc games. Whatever it is, I would like to clarify that I will never buy things through any social media, if I really do plan on buying something, I will definitely make contact with you through EPICNPC.

Here are some of the screenshot provided by one of the potential target,

1592224564357.png
1592224585896.png


As you can see, it is no longer a problem to obtain a same tag in Discord. I would strongly encourage you guys to DM me at here first for verification if the scammer link you my epicnpc profile.

EDIT: So far the only difference is I am currently on the Hype Squad Brilliance which is represent by a red icon while the account is Hype Squad Balance which is represent by a green icon but I expect it to be change soon.
 
Last edited:
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Well, I have heard that it used to have a trick or bug about Discord Nitro for the tag things and it doesnt matter when ur nitro expired. Not sure its getting fixed yet, but its a scammer, by the end of the day, surely they will exploit some new trick to do so.

You can refer to this thread. https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/som...ever-had-discord-nitro-on-my-discord.1636550/
 
Hey guys, you can also use this account checker linked here to assist in validating ID’s and make sure no unicode characters are being used in their names, as these type of characters are often used by those attempting to impersonate and mislead others.

https://characterchecker.com

ADC05E80-BA02-4119-97F8-A82EC7326B38.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • A2663AB5-F844-403D-8167-56F0FDF69407.jpeg
    A2663AB5-F844-403D-8167-56F0FDF69407.jpeg
    96.5 KB
Back
Top